X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

It doesn't work and it's a bit of an effort to mix it with a carrier oil and then washing it out properly

I've heard people say positive things about their eyebrows too after using castor oil
    I'm more interesting in my hair, but I know that is most likely due to my Diet, nothing I'll do from the outside will work, I've kind of come to terms with that now lol

I’m not one for natural remedies but recently I started using rice water on my hair and it completely transformed. Nothing has ever made such a quick difference before.

if you let the rice water sit for a while to ferment for a few days, it’s even better. It smells very stinky but for some reason it works. My hair basically improved in every way. I would highly recommend it.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post

Why don’t you like it? Is it because of the consistency?
    one of my friends used to put castor oil on her lashes and eyebrows to promote hair growth, not sure if it even works. But I’m not a fan of any type of oil in my hair, it’s just a pain to wash out and keep up a regular hair routine.
    It doesn't work and it's a bit of an effort to mix it with a carrier oil and then washing it out properly

I've heard people say positive things about their eyebrows too after using castor oil
    I'm more interesting in my hair, but I know that is most likely due to my Diet, nothing I'll do from the outside will work, I've kind of come to terms with that now lol

Leave a comment:

• NJ.2020
    replied
    I don't like castor oil, everyone says it amazing but not for me
    What a surprise
    Why don’t you like it? Is it because of the consistency?
    one of my friends used to put castor oil on her lashes and eyebrows to promote hair growth, not sure if it even works. But I’m not a fan of any type of oil in my hair, it’s just a pain to wash out and keep up a regular hair routine.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I don't like castor oil, everyone says it amazing but not for me
    What a surprise

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Clicked 75ml but the link shows the next one

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    *kingsley
    contains castor oil as one of the ingredients. Except you don’t have to tug at your hair to wash it out and then end up with dry hair. I would recommend buying a small version at first and if you want to continue to buy then the larger versions have the cheapest offers at qvc you have to look out for them, that’s what I plan to do.
    it’s a pre shampoo treatment.
    https://www.philipkingsley.co.uk/phi...asticizer.html
    I got this size but a scented one

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Did I mention Philip kingley hair elasticiser? Especially the ones with nice smells. A little pricy but quite a good product. Adds a bit of life to hair. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    I tried tresemmes biotin repair prime spray and i use it on wet hair before i blow dry or straighten my hair. And its good for heat protection and smells good. Im not a fan of boots beauty products but buy new things when they really cheap and this was on sale for like 3 quid. Did a good job on my hair for eid though so cant complain hehe

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    I mentioned L’Oréal wonder water but i think it also damaged hair it almost chemically straightens your hair. I used a ph bonder and my hair texture was strengthened and became less straight, which shows that it was damaging my hair at the same time as it was smoothing out the outer layer.
    (used redken ph bonder)

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post

:O You got married?? When did you get married?
    Hehe
    Tis a mystery

Leave a comment:

• *Sweety*
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Thanks.

Come on guys pls share your eid outeids doesnt matter how old it is 😋
    Mine is just a simple dress I got off ASOS, so nothing fancy to show off.

I don't wear asian clothes anymore, but once I did coz someone gifted me a dress.

Leave a comment:

• *Sweety*
    replied

Same
    ​​​​​​I don't bother, did once after marriage because I had to but otherwise I don't

:O You got married?? When did you get married?

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Thanks.

I bought new clothes but nothing special. I'm just keeping them for eid to say I have "eid clothes" but I didn't go all out or anything. Just normal stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    If I had one I'd post it but I don't and I'm just wearing my normal home clothes

Tried the soap and glory lime scrub, I just love that juicy citrus smell Especially sweet lime

(Obviously, best to avoid perfumed/fragranced skin products)

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I actually really like that. Very stylish.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X