Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• close to zina

[warning: explicit]

my desires got very high last night and i ended up omegle. i chatted with another male and started to send him haram things, seductive words like “i am very innocent... ;)” (wink face) and then he said “send me your socials. i want u to see” and i said “mmm i’m moaning”.

as soon as i hit send i realized how disgustingly far things have gotten. i quickly logged off and turned my electronics off. i was very aroused at this point and reached O. i am SO SO disgusted about what i have done. i did ghusl but i know that is not enough. i am very remorseful about initiating this and i realize it’s an even huger sin because i was the one who started flirting first. Wallah it was just that conversation like i didn’t actually send him my socials after saying that, i didn’t see any pics i just turned it off. please advise me what to do something bad already happened today and i know it’s because Allah SWT is punishing me. i know what i have done is close to zina, authobillah.

how is can i face my family after doing such a dirty thing?

You don't need to reveal your sins on here. So edit your post.

You need to make Tawbah for your actions.

Alhamdulillah you feel remorse for sinning. Some people sin and feel nothing.

You need to work on your relationship with Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala on a spiritual level. You need to fear Him and not your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
      You don't need to reveal your sins on here. So edit your post.

You need to make Tawbah for your actions.

Alhamdulillah you feel remorse for sinning. Some people sin and feel nothing.

You need to work on your relationship with Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala on a spiritual level. You need to fear Him and not your family.

i'm just really grossed out that i initiated it, and then said that last thing ... *shudder*

seriously, i feel like such a dirty wh*re. is what i have done, zina ??
      Last edited by muslimgirl13; 28-09-19, 05:33 AM.

Comment

(Br Abu 'Abdullaah could you kindly remove this thread for the sake of our sister. Jazaa'akallah khair. )
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
        -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

OP sister, Allah Ta'aalaa puts a cover over the sins of his slaves out of His compassion unless they themselves go out of their way to remove that cover by publicising their sin.

Whatever has been done, make tawbah to Allah Ta'aalaa privately, give sadaqah, do extra nawaafil, extra acts of goodness in general for a period of time and leave it behind in the past.

innallaaha yaghfiridh dhunooba jamee'aa.
          ​​​​​​
          innal hasanaat yudh-hibnas sayyi-aat

​​​​​
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
          -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post

i'm just really grossed out that i initiated it, and then said that last thing ... *shudder*

seriously, i feel like such a dirty wh*re. is what i have done, zina ??
            There are two aspects:

1) Actual intercourse

2) Stuff that leads to it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa...n/answers/3013

You need to edit your post.

Delete all Social Media or block those sites where you meet such people.

You need to perform daily Ruqyah on yourself.

Comment

Sister after making tawbah you need to take practical steps to prevent your desires from letting you get carried away again. Delete any social media, pour cold water over your private area when you feel aroused, and try to seek marriage ASAP. In the meantime try to fast to power your libido. May Allah make the way easy for you.

Comment

Working...
              X