ladies only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladies only!

Last edited by Farah. A; 29-06-19, 09:27 AM.

Waalaykum salam,

Honestly, men will not respect your privacy - especially on the internet. It's better to get rid of this.

There is a Shaykha on Facebook named Umm Jamaal ud-Deen. Add her as a friend and send her a message. She will get back to you quickly, insha'Allah. You can also check Islamqa for fatawa on this.
    وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنْكًا

And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life.
    (Quran 20:124)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
      Waalaykum salam,

Honestly, men will not respect your privacy - especially on the internet. It's better to get rid of this.

There is a Shaykha on Facebook named Umm Jamaal ud-Deen. Add her as a friend and send her a message. She will get back to you quickly, insha'Allah. You can also check Islamqa for fatawa on this.
      Sister i am not looking for fatwa. I know from where i can get fatwas. I am just asking if any sister experienced this because i am so worried. Jazzak Allah khayran for your repsone sis. Khayriyyah :)

Comment

wa alaikum salaam,

Sis book a Doctor's appointment as soon as you can. Its better to see one as early as possible.
        Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 29-06-19, 01:12 PM.
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
          wa alaikum salaam,

Sis book a Doctor's appointment as soon as you can. Its better to see on as early as possible.
          Yeah I will try tomorrow in shaa Allah khayr. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X