Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I daydream and talk to myself to much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Re: I daydream and talk to myself to much

    Originally posted by Scrooge View Post
    judging from this thread and the length of your posts, you talk way too much, lucky for me I only see you on the forum:rotfl:
    I am used to say stuff with a few words, but people never understood me. So I started to speak much more but still can't get to the point. Now, I have to run my mouth nonstop to deliver a simple message.
    In the end, there's always someone who explains everything I said in one sentence.

    I feel sorry for my family who can't escape my runny mouth lol

    Comment


      #62
      Re: AW: Re: I daydream and talk to myself to much

      Originally posted by amaryl-lis View Post
      Daydreaming, especially if characterized by negative cognitions, has been correlated with symptoms of psychopathology, such as depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, and dissociation.

      I see you as an escapist, who creates her own world of dreams to "escape" from the unpleasant realities and banal aspects of life. It's okay that after being criticized and ignored you no longer trust people but I would advise you to be open to others, don't hold everything inside. Escapism is already about self-denial, but don't give others the advantage to continue supressing your voice. When you're hurt, ignored or insulted by others, return the insult. I won't tell you to return to the world of reality. Real life isn't always worth living because by reconstructing reality your dreams give you a survival advantage, your dreams might be one of the reasons that keep you sane. Be the queen of your own little world, just don't hold all negative emotions within you, speak out, and express yourself.
      U know, when people hurt you, some starts to cry and some insults back. I can’t insult, I just ignore them instead. But the marks are still there and it stacks up whenever someone hurts me more.
      And because I am such a bad speaker, I end up getting a blackout and uses force that actually hurts them more than neccessary. I grew up now and stopped fighting with every single one. I try to use logic n' facts to "win" but negative people don't listen so I end up burning inside. I started to ignore because my last option of solving a problem is to aggressive and I know I'll use it sooner or later if I stay to long in a problem.

      It would be great to speak out, but to who? Family does not deserve a nagging child, they deserve better than that. I have no friends close to me or someone else that actually understands me IRL. So I end up with a poor punching bag that gets beaten everyday.

      I'll start uni (they are good here in Sweden, u see no haram there) soon where people are more mature, I might find someone reserved like me who understands my weird complexed brain.

      Your advices were good. JazakAllahu kheyr sister

      Comment


        #63
        AW: I daydream and talk to myself to much

        Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
        [MENTION=142444]Aetos[/MENTION] did I say this right?
        You mean did you post my post again in a right way? Yes you did,congrats.Here todays popcorn ration :1popcorn:

        Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
        I have no friends close to me or someone else that actually understands me IRL.
        You dont have friends,but you have brothers and sisters here.We dont know your name,nor your face.Dont worry,Say whatever you want.We will understand in shaa Allah.at least your writer would.

        Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
        So I end up with a poor punching bag that gets beaten everyday.
        AHA,this is the reason for your muscles.And you tell me oh I only watch a tree,oh I dont move much,oh I just sit,but you train like a MMA fighter girl

        ps:I sent a link to a thread as a rep comment.chek it out if you like :)
        Ultima Ratio Regum

        Comment


          #64
          Re: AW: I daydream and talk to myself to much

          Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
          U know, when people hurt you, some starts to cry and some insults back. I can’t insult, I just ignore them instead. But the marks are still there and it stacks up whenever someone hurts me more.
          And because I am such a bad speaker, I end up getting a blackout and uses force that actually hurts them more than neccessary.

          It would be great to speak out, but to who?
          It's good you don't insult back, but train yourself to speak when you get insulted. Voice is power. Speak calmly to the person who upsets you. If you internalize your emotions it will be you who's left hurt or enraged. If you don't choose to react by speaking, then don't react at all and ignore, and by ignoring I mean don't cry or get engry about the person or situation, don't even think about it later, and just forget about it, like the person never existed, or the situation never occured!

          Comment


            #65
            Re: AW: I daydream and talk to myself to much

            Originally posted by amaryl-lis View Post
            It's good you don't insult back, but train yourself to speak when you get insulted. Voice is power. Speak calmly to the person who upsets you. If you internalize your emotions it will be you who's left hurt or enraged. If you don't choose to react by speaking, then don't react at all and ignore, and by ignoring I mean don't cry or get engry about the person or situation, don't even think about it later, and just forget about it, like the person never existed, or the situation never occured!
            ok thank you sister. I'll make sure to forget.

            I already got better at it those last few days. Maybe I just had to write it down and fine someone who can listen, and you guys helped me ^^ I am grateful.

            Also, I turned my "dreaming" do meditation. It was easier than expected and I've been doing it for a while and it works wonders! no more stress. I can chill whenever I feel the slightest stress!
            Gotta give creds to [MENTION=142444]Aetos[/MENTION] for giving me this tip. Jazakallah Kheyr brother. And thank you again [MENTION=146006]amaryl-lis[/MENTION] for your help too! I appreciate all of it :up:

            Comment

            Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x
            Working...
            X