Help my faith :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help my faith :(

I'm going through the exact same thing. I just feel destroyed. I've been struggling to gain yakeen and no matter what I just can't understand anything. I'm so frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by seekingIman View Post
      I'm going through the exact same thing. I just feel destroyed. I've been struggling to gain yakeen and no matter what I just can't understand anything. I'm so frustrated.
      Our Imaan fluctuates its normal.
      Even Sahaba thought they were hypocrites because there Imaan was stronger in the company of Nabi SAW.
      You must ponder on the favoura that Allah has done for you.
      How you may have in a struggle and overcame it
      Remember every difficulty ans ease is from Allah alone.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
        :wswrwb:

can't offer much advice right now but someone should... Try fasting keep it to yourself, its one of the most beloved of deeds also give some charity and if you walk Allah will run to you Inshallah

Also perfect your salat - I am stressing this so much

May Allah grant you ease
        This .. 100%

Fasting is the key . The more you fast , the more you can control your desires and protect yourself from waswasa and your own psychological flaws (edgy questioning)

You already have believed , your convinced intellectually as well. It's somewhat of a spiritual problem you are having , I believe , and fasting is the answer and plenty of Dua .

Comment

Salam brothers and sisters, I’m currently struggling with the same issue and its causing me a great amount of distress. I’ve been crying so much the past few days cause these thoughts would overpower me to the extend where I don’t have room for positive thoughts anymore. Its affecting me in ways I could’ve never imagined because I’ve always been a practising Muslim. I’ve always had peace with myself and never had to deal with this waswas. Even if I had them last year, it was quite mild. However, its severity escalated in a time span of a month, and my life completely changed. It was taking a huge toll on me, wallahi. Its not easy for me to cope, as I’m battling with OCD as well. Having severe waswas and OCD at the same time has got to be the worst combo ever. I would cry during salah as I feel so helpless and sinful, I would cry at random times during the day and my mom’s worried sick for me cause she has never seen me like this before. I’ve always been such an optimistic person, but ever since I was heavily inflicted with this waswas, I started disengaging myself, I choose to be in the room, I lost all my mood to do anything and I don’t look forward to anything anymore cause I feel like I’ve lost something so dearly to me, which is my connection with the Almighty. I feel so handicapped, and I hate myself so much. I hope you guys are able to provide me with substantial advice and assurance that everything’s gonna be ok in time to come, in shaa Allah amin yarabb. Jazakallah brothers and sisters, I look forward to reading all your kind words!

Comment

Originally posted by diandrh View Post
            Salam brothers and sisters, I’m currently struggling with the same issue and its causing me a great amount of distress. I’ve been crying so much the past few days cause these thoughts would overpower me to the extend where I don’t have room for positive thoughts anymore. Its affecting me in ways I could’ve never imagined because I’ve always been a practising Muslim. I’ve always had peace with myself and never had to deal with this waswas. Even if I had them last year, it was quite mild. However, its severity escalated in a time span of a month, and my life completely changed. It was taking a huge toll on me, wallahi. Its not easy for me to cope, as I’m battling with OCD as well. Having severe waswas and OCD at the same time has got to be the worst combo ever. I would cry during salah as I feel so helpless and sinful, I would cry at random times during the day and my mom’s worried sick for me cause she has never seen me like this before. I’ve always been such an optimistic person, but ever since I was heavily inflicted with this waswas, I started disengaging myself, I choose to be in the room, I lost all my mood to do anything and I don’t look forward to anything anymore cause I feel like I’ve lost something so dearly to me, which is my connection with the Almighty. I feel so handicapped, and I hate myself so much. I hope you guys are able to provide me with substantial advice and assurance that everything’s gonna be ok in time to come, in shaa Allah amin yarabb. Jazakallah brothers and sisters, I look forward to reading all your kind words!
            Assalamu'Alaikum. I hope everything is fine now.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X