I'm a girl and can't stop masturbating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

! ! ! DO READ PLZ ! ! !

I have successfully stopped masturbating Alhamdu Lillah, and I will explain to you how anyone can stop it too.

The urge for masturbation is mainly caused as a response to stress. Masturbation releases dopamine chemical in the brain, which masks the feeling of stress. However, there are other chemicals too which reduce stress and make you feel happy. These are a group of chemicals known as endorphins, which are mainly released as a response to pain.

I firmly believe from my personal experience that endorphins can alleviate the urge to masturbate. How much they are effective for you depends on your body, but I strongly urge you to try.

Like I said, endorphins are released mainly in response to pain, so what we need here is to feel pain. By 'pain' , I do not mean the injurious type of pain, but I mean the good kind of pain, caused by activities such as intense exercise, taking a hot/cold shower, or eating spicy food.

One of the best ways I have found is to do exercises which hurt. I feel a 'high' after doing them until I can not move anymore. They release enough endorphins to completely eradicate the urge to masturbate, for the day at least.

So, why not give it a shot?

-----------------------------------------------

That was the end of my answer, however if you need some help getting started, then these are some of the exercises which can tire you out in 10-15 mins of doing them:
    • Dips.
    • Pistol squats.
    • Pull ups.
    • Body saw.
    • Decline push ups.
    • Dumbbell thruster.
    • Dumbbell side lateral raise.

I hope this answers your question.

Comment

Please read my detailed answer on Quora:

https://qr.ae/pNyQgO

I hope it helps you.