Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is happening to me and will i be punished.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eesa the kiwi
    replied
    Re: What is happening to me and will i be punished.

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (ra):
    “Some of the companions of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) came to the Prophet (pbuh) and said to him:
    ‘We find in ourselves thoughts that are too terrible to speak of.’
    He said, ‘Are you really suffering from that?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is a clear sign of faith.’” (Muslim).

Leave a comment:

• AkiraSaeki
    started a topic What is happening to me and will i be punished.

What is happening to me and will i be punished.

Some very troubling things have been happening to me in the past months.

I keep getting very disturbing thoughts which I cannot control. It's like something is implanting it in my head. I would never think these thoughts. They are very horrible thoughts about Islam and Allah which I would rather not describe the contents of and it seems to get worse and almost unbearable late at night. I can't suppress these thoughts no matter what. Sometimes they are weak and sometimes extremely strong and persistent.

Right After salat I get headaches and I feel rather irritable and especially sleepy. The thoughts also terrorize me in salat and this disturbs prayer greatly. I am reluctant to pray anymore at times because of these thoughts and feel like my prayer is nullified and Allah won't accept it. I don't mean these thoughts at all! They keep coming into my head.

I find it very hard to concentrate and often procrastinate in school work. I'm failing nearly all my classes now in college and I don't know what to do. This is also because of the distress the thoughts are causing me.

What is happening to me? I feel very scared and this is the darkest point in my life. Will I be punished for these thoughts. I truly don't mean them and never will. They are very irrational, but they won't leave me alone and it's really getting impacting everything in life negatively. How can I stop these thoughts and why do I feel so sluggish and bad after praying? Any help would be appreciated

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X