Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is happening to me and will i be punished.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hu1998 View Post

The exact same thing is happening to me too. It started last week while I was praying I suddenly got this really disturbing thought and I immediately felt so guilty that I had hot flashes.
    Since that day that exact thought comes and goes during the day and whenever I think of it I feel extremely anxious and my heart rate goes up and I can’t function at that specific moment. I even lost my appetite due to that thought :(
    And whenever I’m praying, reading Quran, doing azkaar or whenever someone talks to me about Allah and Islam I immediately get that thought and get extremely disturbed. It’s almost like I’m feeling that I shouldn’t do those tasks that make me get those thoughts but that’s exactly what shaytaan wants. To get into our minds and disturb it to the point we leave doing our Ibaadah to get rid of the waswaas.
    I hope Allah gives us Shifa from these waswaas, help us be steadfast in our Ibadah and accept it and grant us a place in Jannat-ul-Firdous. Ameen.

Ameen

Clearly it's not just wasawah if your day is effected and you have lost your appetite. Guilt alone can destroy a persons health, be it muslim or non muslim. In Islam we should only feel guilt when sinning, once we have done sincere tawbah, we should hope for the best from Allah.

It sounds like the guilt and wasawasah has overwhelmed you to the point that is has caused bad health, pray to Allah, put your trust in him and also seek the wordily cures for bad health.

Comment

God is the God of peace and rest. He is a strong tower and refuge to those under attack. His word is a light to our feet and a lamp to our path. He is a shelter from the heat of the sun and protects us under his wings like a mother bird.
      This is my confidence and my daily experience. I pray that this will be yours too.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X