• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadiths about foreplay and sex in islam

Re: Hadiths about foreplay and sex in islam

Google?

Weird...
    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
      Google?

Weird...
      What is weird about it are u a little kid?

Comment

Originally posted by CRKT View Post
        What is weird about it are u a little kid?
        Yes. 5 years old.
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

:vomit:
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Lol ok then

Comment

Well... the way i look at it is if you want to see the show then you've got to pay for the ticket...

It's important to make your wife satisfied... I think many men in general are selfish in this area and get what they want and "that's it"... I suppose you have to look at it this way... If a woman only got what she wanted and left you unsatisfied... Well, you would feel hard done by after time. Sex is very important in a marriage... it isn't the be all and end all but it is a major factor... no matter how much we all like to deny that sometimes. Men and women have urges in marriage which need satisfying (within reason) - so if you want to be a good husband/wife...

Advice: pay the ticket, see the show! Don't take the short cut.

Comment

Originally posted by surprised View Post
                Well... the way i look at it is if you want to see the show then you've got to pay for the ticket...

It's important to make your wife satisfied... I think many men in general are selfish in this area and get what they want and "that's it"... I suppose you have to look at it this way... If a woman only got what she wanted and left you unsatisfied... Well, you would feel hard done by after time. Sex is very important in a marriage... it isn't the be all and end all but it is a major factor... no matter how much we all like to deny that sometimes. Men and women have urges in marriage which need satisfying (within reason) - so if you want to be a good husband/wife...

Advice: pay the ticket, see the show! Don't take the short cut.
                agreed i was more looking for any hadith about this if they exist

Comment

Sayyiduna Jabir ibn Abd Allah (Allah be pleased with him) narrates: “I was in the company of the messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) in a battle……The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said to me: “Did you marry?” I answered: “yes”. He said: “A virgin or a non-virgin?” I said: “A non-virgin”. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Why not a virgin so that you may play with her and she can play with you?”… (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 1991)

The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) also stated:

“Every game a person plays is futile except for archery, training one’s horse and playing with one’s wife”. (Sunan Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Ibn Majah).

Imam al-Daylami (Allah have mercy on him) records a narration on the authority of Anas ibn Malik (Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) is reported to have said: “One of you should not fulfil one’s (sexual) need from one’s wife like an animal, rather there should be between them foreplay of kissing and words.” (Musnad al-Firdaws Of al-Daylami, 2/55)
                  This hadeeth seems to be Munkar;
                  http://www.answering-christianity.com/karim/islamic_way_of_making_love_to_wife.htm
                  had2.gif

1 - لا يقعَنَّ أحدُكمْ على امرأتِهِ كما تقعُ البهيمةُ ليكنْ بينَهما رسولٌ قيلَ وما الرسولُ فقال رسولُ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليهِ وسلَّمَ القُبلَةُ والكلامُ

الراوي : - | المحدث : السبكي (الابن) | المصدر : طبقات الشافعية الكبرى
                  الصفحة أو الرقم: 6/311 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : [لم أجد له إسنادا]

2 - لا يقعنَّ أحدُكم على امرأتِهِ كما تقعُ البهيمةُ وليكن بينَهما رسولٌ. قيلَ: وما الرسولُ يا رسولَ اللَّهِ؟ قال: القُبلَةُ والكَلامُ.

الراوي : أنس بن مالك | المحدث : العراقي | المصدر : تخريج الإحياء
                  الصفحة أو الرقم: 2/65 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : منكر

3 - لا يقعنَّ أحدُكُم علَى امرأتِهِ كما تقعُ البَهيمةُ وليكُن بينَهما رسولٌ قيلَ وما الرسولُ قال القُبلَةُ والكلامُ

الراوي : أنس بن مالك | المحدث : الألباني | المصدر : السلسلة الضعيفة
                  الصفحة أو الرقم: 6075 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : منكر

- إذا جَامَعَ أحدُكُمْ أَهْلَهُ فَلْيُصْدِقْهَا فَإِذَا قَضَى حاجتَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَقْضِيَ حَاجَتَهَا فَلَا يُعْجِلْها حتى تَقْضِيَ حَاجتَها

الراوي : أنس بن مالك | المحدث : الهيثمي | المصدر : مجمع الزوائد

الصفحة أو الرقم: 4/298 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : فيه راو لم يسم ، وبقية رجاله ثقات

2 - إذا جامع أحدُكم أهلَه فلْيَصْدُقْها ، ثم إذا قضى حاجتَه قبلَ أن تَقْضِيَ حاجتَها فلا يَعْجَلْها حتى تَقْضِيَ حاجتَها

الراوي : أنس بن مالك | المحدث : الألباني | المصدر : ضعيف الجامع

الصفحة أو الرقم: 450 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : ضعيف

3 - إذا جامعَ أحدُكم أهلَهُ فليَصْدُقْها ثم إذا قضَى حاجتَهُ قبلَ أن تُقضَى حاجتُها فلا يُعْجِلْهَا حتى تَقضِيَ حاجتَها

الراوي : أنس بن مالك | المحدث : الألباني | المصدر : إرواء الغليل

الصفحة أو الرقم: 7/72 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : إسناده ضعيف

4 - عن أبي يزيدٍ يحدثُ قال : لقيتِ امرأةٌ عمرَ يقالُ لها خولةُ بنتُ ثعلبةَ وهوَ يَسِيرُ مع الناسِ فَاسْتَوْقَفَتْهُ فَوَقَفَ لها ودَنا مِنْها وأَصْغَى إليها رأسَهُ ، ووضعَ يديْهِ على مَنْكِبَيْها حتى قَضَتْ حاجَتَها وانصرفَتْ ، فقال لهُ رجلٌ : يا أَمِيرَ المؤمنينَ حَبَسْتَ رِجَالَ قريشٍ على هذه العَجُوزِ ، قال : ويْحَكَ ، وتَدْرِي مَنْ هذه ؟ قال : لا ، قال : هذه امرأةٌ سمعَ اللهُ شَكْوَاها من فَوْقِ سبعِ سمواتٍ ، هذه خَوْلَةُ بنتُ ثَعْلَبَةَ ، واللهِ لَوْ لمْ تَنْصَرِفْ عَنِّي إلى الليلِ ما انْصَرَفْتُ حتى تَقْضِيَ حاجَتَها ، إلَّا أنْ تَحْضُرَ صلاةٌ فَأُصَلِّيَها ، ثُمَّ أَرْجِعَ إليها حتى تَقْضِيَ حاجَتَها

الراوي : أبو يزيد المدني | المحدث : ابن كثير | المصدر : تفسير القرآن

الصفحة أو الرقم: 8/61 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : منقطع

5 - إذا جامَع أحدُكم أهلَه فلْيَصدُقْها ، ثم إذا قضى حاجتَه قبل أن تقضيَ ، فلا يُعجِلْها حتى تقضيَ حاجتَها

الراوي : أنس بن مالك | المحدث : البوصيري | المصدر : إتحاف الخيرة المهرة

الصفحة أو الرقم: 4/ 60 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : إسناده ضعيف
                  Last edited by Be Muslims; 14-06-15, 02:12 PM.
                  Muslims Search Engine !
                  And those who disbelieved will then say, " Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and mankind ,so we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."

Comment

Working...
                  X