Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this janaba? is ghusl required?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    is this janaba? is ghusl required?

    My husband and I mess around a lot throughout the day even between prayer times. We don't have sexual intercourse unless we know we have enough time to do ghusl before the next prayer.

    My questions are
    1) if the husband touches his wife's private area with his hand does SHE need to do ghusl?
    2) What if he inserts his FINGERS? without her reaching an orgasm, just having fun. Is ghusl required?

    #2
    Re: is this janaba? is ghusl required?

    http://www.islamhelpline.com/node/8341



    Originally posted by Unregisteredd View Post
    My husband and I mess around a lot throughout the day even between prayer times. We don't have sexual intercourse unless we know we have enough time to do ghusl before the next prayer.

    My questions are
    1) if the husband touches his wife's private area with his hand does SHE need to do ghusl?
    2) What if he inserts his FINGERS? without her reaching an orgasm, just having fun. Is ghusl required?

    Comment


      #3
      Re: is this janaba? is ghusl required?

      If he touches her private parts, if she orgasmed she needs ghusl.

      some say if penetration (with anything) occurs but there is no orgasm, there is no ghusl. Others say penetration, regardless of the absence or presence of orgasm, requires ghusl

      Comment


        #4
        Re: is this janaba? is ghusl required?

        there are differences of opinions of this. I heard one or two scholars say, if you touch a private part with desire, then you need to do wudoo again. better to avoid all the things you mentioned (especially around prayer times) to be on the safe side.
        Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

        -Quran (57:20)

        Comment


          #5
          Re: is this janaba? is ghusl required?

          Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
          there are differences of opinions of this. I heard one or two scholars say, if you touch a private part with desire, then you need to do wudoo again. better to avoid all the things you mentioned (especially around prayer times) to be on the safe side.
          Why is is better to refrain from these stuff if they are married, wouldn't it be better to just do ghusl after instead of staying away from it as it is halal

          Comment


            #6
            Re: is this janaba? is ghusl required?

            Originally posted by happy- so happy View Post
            http://www.islamhelpline.com/node/8341
            Jzk this was very helpful. Still need an answer on finger being inserted as that is not the male private organ (penis) and there is no orgasm (or release of full sexual discharge)

            Comment


              #7
              Re: is this janaba? is ghusl required?

              Originally posted by Unregistereddr View Post
              Why is is better to refrain from these stuff if they are married, wouldn't it be better to just do ghusl after instead of staying away from it as it is halal
              i said around prayers times. besides, this sexual behaviour is from the kuffar. marriage is about love, having children, not playing with eachother like sex objects.
              Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

              -Quran (57:20)

              Comment


                #8
                Re: is this janaba? is ghusl required?

                Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
                i said around prayers times. besides, this sexual behaviour is from the kuffar. marriage is about love, having children, not playing with eachother like sex objects.

                I feel quite offended by this comment brother. Why are u saying this is from the disbelievers? We are newly married and do a lot more together than just sexual acts. Marriage is also to fulfil the sexual desires in halal manner, to be playful and enjoy each other company, actually this is considered a charity. Of course it shouldn't be excessive. And it is clear from my post that we are mindful of our prayers.

                You should think before you make comments

                Comment

                Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x
                Working...
                X