Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husband and Wife foreplay

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Can Some One Tel me in islamic way Husband and wife what can do in foreplay.

Thanks

Re: Husband and Wife foreplay

:wswrwb:

Moved to anon counselling section
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for usĒ - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

you can do anything as long as you observe these 2 limits:

1) nothing regarding the anus

2) if doing oral, one cannot ingest the fluids as they are najis.

as for "how to do it" either read a book on this stuff (that dosent have illustrations) or use your imagination (this is usually the better was as its more fun)
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

can u suggest me any Islamic Book related to Oral Sex.

Comment

can u suggest me any Islamic Book

Comment

no.

there is no islamic book on how to "do it"

just use your immagination bro. much more fun like that. sex isint school. if i wanted to read books, ide goto school.
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by Naveed Shahzad View Post
              can u suggest me any Islamic Book related to Oral Sex.
              rofl.....islamic book?

Comment

There are books, like a garment is one, if you look in the marriage section of bookshop you will find

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

also regarding islamic view of sexual relations

refer to the book of Mufti Muhammad.

A free PDF copy can be viewed here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/46371033/I...Mufti-Ibn-Adam

also for foreplay...dress well for your spouse, use some perfume.

Comment

This is the best book ive come accross so far

http://www.archive.org/stream/IslamicGuideToSexualRelationsmuhammadIbnAdamAl-kawthari#page/n0/mode/1up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    x
                    Working...
                    X