How to wipe yourself after toilet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to wipe yourself after toilet

How do you do this correctly and cleanly...

(Don't laugh) This is serious

Re: How to wipe yourself after toilet

it's a two step process matey:

1. wipe
    2. wash
    Last edited by Grotbags; 16-05-10, 07:04 PM. Reason: no need for the extras
    ďRajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.Ē

Comment

Hope this helps you:

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/2532/toilet

Comment

Firstly yo ucan do it with either water or tissue paper (yes, you don't necessarily HAVE to use water).

Secondly, you do NOT have to clean every single last peice of "dirt". It took me 20 minutes to find this, and it this is an old question from the islamtoday website, but I think it is useful.

assalaam alaikum I would like to know about the correct way of performing the
        cleaing of the anus after defeacation. Often i end up washing it for around 10
        minutes as everytime i wipe it again with a tissue paper to see if all the dirt
        has gione, there is still some that comes onto the tissue paper. So i would
        like to know whther we also have to clean on the external anal sphi ceter since
        as this is under vountary control, when we relax this muscle slightly, we can
        wash it more. o know that we dont have to wah inside our bodsy, but if it can
        come onto the tissue from just wiping normally, is this still considered to be
        the part where we have to wash. jazaakaallahu kahiran

Answer:

Dear questioner:

Al-Sal‚m `Alaykum wa Rahmah Allah wa Barak‚tuh.

We know that in Islam, using dry material like stones or leaves or paper (istijm‚r)
        is sufficient for cleaning the private area after defecation. This, or course, does
        not clean the area 100%; nevertheless, it is sufficient in Islamic Law.

Indeed, Ahmad b. Hanbal said: "Prayer is valid even if a minute mount of impurity is
        found. The proof for this is that istijm‚r is sufficient, though it does not get rid
        of all the impurity."

You should not have to wash the area for ten minutes. It is sufficient for you to
        wash the area so that it is clean in a practical manner, even if a trace or brown
        can still appear on toilet paper. This is why Muslim scholars have said the actual
        opening of the anus itself is overlooked.

And Allah knows best.

Fatw‚ Department Research Committee of IslamToday chaired by Sheikh `Abd al-Wahh‚b
        al-TurayrÓ

Comment

thoroughly wash first with water using your left hand and then to dry use toilet paper with left hand.
          glass half empty

Comment

Originally posted by medievalist View Post

It's a two step process matey:

1. Wipe
            2. Wash
            weiurdddd
            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Bismillah.

1stly- You get tissue etc and you wipe the "dirt" from your bottom

2ndly - After wiping with tissue, You wash it with water

(All views/opinion/thoughts/feelings expressed are mine)
              And verily Allah knows best!

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 21-01-15, 06:21 PM. Reason: ancient

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 21-01-15, 06:21 PM. Reason: ancient

Comment

Working...
                  X