Head constantly feels numb and dazed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head constantly feels numb and dazed

Salam I've been suffering from a problem for a long time. My head is constantly numb 24 7 it feels like a heaviness is on it like a rock sitting and pressurizing my brain. I also feel extremely dazed and foggy -- not my self kind of feeling. I will think and say things that is not me. sometimes this feeling goes away its probably once or twice a month and when it happens I look back and think WOW i couldnt have said that or thought that. I went and got a CT scan nothing is wrong with it. Enough tests were done but nothing. Surprisingly the day of the CT scan this feeling wasn't there.

Please advise. I do not know what to do. Sometimes when I hear or read Quran it becomes VERY light but sometimes it just doesnt go away and i dont feel like listening to quran or something, astagfurallah.

Re: Head constantly feels numb and dazed

get a stress test, have your bp seen about, check your kidney/liver function
    Remove matzo

Comment

sounds like it might be related to jinn affliction, esp as u have reaction or dont feel like listening to quran. you should post ur problem here: www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum, inshaAllah someone there should have better idea or search thru the forum for help

May Allah help u, ameen
      "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

get ruqya read on u

Comment

maybe applying/massaging black seed oil will helo
          ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

maybe its to do with your blood pressure, get it checked out if you havent already.
            glass half empty

Comment

have done every single thing and test possible by doctors. nothing

Comment

:salams

are you taking any supplements? I remember when I used to take fish oil tablets, I sort of experienced a "foggy" feeling. Also, is there any mold around you?

Lastly, try drinking coffee and see if it helps.
                Salam! :)

Comment

Originally posted by haque View Post

are you taking any supplements? I remember when I used to take fish oil tablets, I sort of experienced a "foggy" feeling. Also, is there any mold around you?

Lastly, try drinking coffee and see if it helps.
                  Yes..i used to actually..i should start again..coffee just makes it worse as the next day i feel like ive come down from meds ie: withdrawls so its no help to me...

my brain on the left side feels like its cracking the awkward part is when i play quran sometimes it gets better but sometimes it gets worse...

Comment

also i feel numb as in a zombie i dont kno wat im doing..its really scary sometimes..sometimes it goes away in a snap..

Comment

Try to go running outside. If you're spending too much time at home, that might be causing it. Here are a few questions:

-What has changed in the time that this problem has surfaced?
                      -What kind of foods are you eating?

btw, I know you've already seen a doctor, but go to another one, inshAllah.
                      Salam! :)

Comment

have you been to an eye doctor ?
                        if not i think you should go !

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 21-01-15, 06:21 PM. Reason: ancient

Comment

Asalamalaikom Brother/Sister,

I once had that same feeling. It lasted for months! I had slurred speech and had trouble articulating (very frightening as I major in neuroscience!) -- constantly felt dazed, fatigued, and uninspired.

Because everything turned up normal, I started to look at what I was eating..and believe it or not I found my problem. It was diet coke. I was definitely addicted--drinking about 4 cans a day, and never thought twice about it. I thought about how many I had consumed in the past month, and did some online research. Look up "diet pepsi and MS symptoms" ...it's quite alarming.

After a week's detox of only drinking water, I felt MUCH better! More awake and vibrant.

Are you having high doses of aspartame in your diet? Maybe that could be it! That and low blood sugar, are you eating enough of every food group? working out enough? sleeping enough?

Inshallah you find the problem!! :)

1Sister

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin29 View Post
                              Asalamalaikom Brother/Sister,

I once had that same feeling. It lasted for months! I had slurred speech and had trouble articulating (very frightening as I major in neuroscience!) -- constantly felt dazed, fatigued, and uninspired.

Because everything turned up normal, I started to look at what I was eating..and believe it or not I found my problem. It was diet coke. I was definitely addicted--drinking about 4 cans a day, and never thought twice about it. I thought about how many I had consumed in the past month, and did some online research. Look up "diet pepsi and MS symptoms" ...it's quite alarming.

After a week's detox of only drinking water, I felt MUCH better! More awake and vibrant.

Are you having high doses of aspartame in your diet? Maybe that could be it! That and low blood sugar, are you eating enough of every food group? working out enough? sleeping enough?

Inshallah you find the problem!! :)

1Sister
                              thanks sister but i dont drink pop or anything like that. maybe once in a month or so, but not diet. i eat very healthy alhamdulilah and follow a natural diet

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X