Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Turban

Assalaamualaikum wr wb

What group do muslims who wear the Green Turban belong to? i notice alot of brothers in birmingham wear the Green turban.. what group do they associate with?

Re: Green Turban

salam

the prophet peace be uppon him wore 3 different colours. back, white and green.

so thay may not be part of any sect, just they decided that green looks good.

i wear a black one(no im not a shia) and it took a while for people to get used to it. lot of people were scared, some thought i was from iran. so i can see why a green one would look more......peacefull.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by GreenTurban View Post
      Assalaamualaikum wr wb

What group do muslims who wear the Green Turban belong to? i notice alot of brothers in birmingham wear the Green turban.. what group do they associate with?
      Barelvi's
      Sultan Bahu mosque and Ghamkol Sharif mosque are the main barelvi mosques i think
      "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

The green turban group is called Dawat e Islami..their headquarters are based in Karachi Pakistan but they have maraakiz all over the world
        They also have a channel on sky called Madani channel 838
        They are from Barelvi section.
        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

they cant be brelvi's. noway. some of them brothers seem so pious.. i know for a fact they celebrate the birth of the prophet saw, use misbah's.. i just wanted to know what group.. and whether there were any deviations among their beliefs.

Comment

Assalaamualaikum wr wb

Brelvis

Comment

:wswrwb: they are the dawat-e-islami movement
              Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
              koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

yes they are very pious + the shirk

Comment

walaykum asalam.

D.salami group, they have a mosque in B.green :up:
                  ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                  Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Turban View Post
                    they cant be brelvi's. noway. some of them brothers seem so pious.. i know for a fact they celebrate the birth of the prophet saw, use misbah's.. i just wanted to know what group.. and whether there were any deviations among their beliefs.

there are many green turban brelvi's who have perfected their mannerisms to the T, and are well-mannered and have alot of Adhaab. pious in their character.Yes. Pious in Islam. Maybe/No.

Im sure there are types of barelvi's - who are sufi's me thinks
                    "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

Assalaamualaikum wr wb

The Green Turban Society.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Turban View Post
                        they are members of dawaetislami, just like i am. "they cant be brelvi's, no way. some of them brothers seem so pious", its because they are and therefore maybe you should stop believing what some nasty people say and believe with your eyes and what they are showing you. yes, we celebrate Milad un Nabi and use miswak among other sunnahs.
                        glass half empty

Comment

It seems like a uniform at times.
                          [url]www.justgodoit.net[/url]

Comment

dawat e islami.
                            ďRajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.Ē

Comment

You can see them in lahore aswell.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X