No announcement yet.

Question about black seed oil and hair loss how it works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hav question regarding the exact way to use black seed oil.

i want to knw the exact way of doing it.first we need to rub the lemon juice diretly on the scalp,rite?then shampoo?then dry hair,but how?towel dry or completely dry ??second question,can you plz telme the exact quantity of black seed oil we need to take for applying on scalp?and only to the scalp not to the entire hair length?n lastly,shud we leave the oil as it is?i mean we dnt need to wash off then?plz reply soon,im suffering from excessive hairloss.thanx

Comment

Re: Question about black seed oil and hair loss how it works

U shouldn't be putting lemon juice on your hair it's an acid it will burn it up.and that guy than said to u after your hair dries to apply garlic oil.I think he's taking the Mickey out of u.he wants to see how stupid a person can be to have their hair stinking of garlic.

Brother it's best to stick to dinner.drink a teaspoon of black seed oil a teaspoon of honey and some cinnamon powder at the same time.I did and my hair loss stopped.

Comment

Is it applicable to pubic hair and underarm hair?

Comment

Originally posted by hayatto View Post
          As-Salaamu Alaykum,

I had a problem too with hair loss too and i use shampoo, oil treatment and hair mask with black seed oil and hamdulillah my hair looks and i feel it better and the hair loss stopped after the 2nd hair wash with these products. Because in my country i cannot find products with black seed oil, i use shampoo with nettle extract which is as good as the shampoo with black seed oil so if it is hard to find black seed oil products you can use anything which seems natural and which contain nettle extract.

Hope this helps you,
          Ma As-Salaama.
          Which brand was that?

:jkk:
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Say bismillah and then begin
            It all starts with a thought

Comment

As our dear Prophet (PBUH) said, black seed is a cure to everything, I have heard from a lot of people that even applying it alone to your hair yields some noticeable benefits, you should try it.
              "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X