how is abortion haraam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how is abortion haraam

You've got a few more nights left of Ramadan. These few nights can turn out to be the most blessed for you. Make sujood to Allah (swt) and ask for forgiveness. Sincere forgiveness. Don't do it because were telling you. But try to understand that He (swt) isn't going to go away, He (swt) is ever watching! He knows what you've done and He knows whats in your heart and He (swt) is THE MOST forgiving. The story about the man from Musa (as) time. The man who sinned for 40 years!! and when AllaH (swt) asked Musa to tell this man to leave or there won't be any rain. When Musa (as) announced in a large crowd, the man began to cry and asked Allah (swt) to forgive him and to not reveal him, & it began to rain. Because AllaH (swt) forgave him! Because he repented sincerely right there, after being heedless for 40 years! Musa (as) later asked AllaH (swt) who this man was because no one left from the crowd, yet it began to rain! Allah (swt) told Musa that if He(swt) didn't reaveal the man & his sin for 40 years, why would He (swt) do it now? Sister, we don't know who you are and I'm sure MANY People don't know the sin that you have done. Ask Allah(swt) sincerely and everything will be ok. Ask for forgiveness and don't look back or GO back to that life style.
    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by dhakiyya View Post
      Islamic girl, please read all the thread starters posts, she's already said that we're right and she was being a fool and she's going to do sincere tawbah and not have an abortion. So having a go at her about that still isn't going to achieve anything. Instead give her advice about seeking tawbah and about how to go about marrying this brother inshaAllah. He has to make tawbah too, because he's just as guilty for what went on in the past, and he's got just as much right to realise the mistakes in the past and move on as the sister posting here has.

Please remember this is an advice forum, praise Allah that the sister has taken the sincere advice offered her :) May Allah make it easy for this sister, and the brother, to get married and stay on the straight path and raise this child to be a pious and righteous Muslim AMEEN
      AMEEN sis

I referred to post number 24 and post number 2 where she is having a go at other members.

Sister, she is not the only unmarried pregnant woman in the world, there are others, there is one sister who a few weeks ago posted a similar story and i don't want that sister to ever feel negative, it is hard to try and encourage someone to keep their baby when they are unmarried and Muslim too

i don't want that sister or any other to come this thread starter's posts for justifying an abortion and have doubts - so what if they can't give the baby a proper life? do poor people kill their children for fear of poverty, do we see babies being murdered in Africa

Sins have a consequence- and if we can commit the sin and not ask for Tawbah then we deal with the consequence- this thread starter calls others 'imbecile' and 'insecure' when she should focus on herself

do i regret writing my above post in that tone? no, absolutely not. The guy if he's a warrior would stand up and be responsible, instead she is justifying his lack of responsibility as well then laying on other posters, you know i am not a harsh person but sometimes we can't sugar coat things.

in my opinion- Seeking repentance is instinctive in a Muslim, what we can ask from Allah we can't ask from posters on a forum. She knows she needs to repent and she knows she needs to marry this guy

This sister's honour is my honour, is your honour- is every single Allah fearing man or woman's honour.

This anon forum is read by many- :sub: there are confused sisters reading this forum, there are unmarried women pregnant reading this- when we offer advice it is universal in a way- :sub: i don't want a sister to read this thread and feel even more confused or any other sisters i do not know of.

Keeping a baby when unmarried is one of the best decisions to make through all that confusion, mess and pain.

:wswrwb:
      Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by tellmestr8 View Post
        i agree that abortion is haraam when the baby is fully formed

but in the first few weeks how is it haraam? the baby is an egg, it feels no pain.

seriously i am in a situation and i need to know if its haraam or not. iv had an abortion before but it was only a few weeks old, only a cluster of cells, so i was under the impression it was halal before the angel of life breathes life into the baby.
        Abortion is Haram period, the Only exception can be when the Life of the Mother is in danger, in which abortion may be permitted ...

regards.
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by tellmestr8 View Post
          I am glad I came to this forum. I dont have any friends in real life so you guys are my friends.

After reading what you all had to say and thinking in the mosque today, i said to myself "you idiot".

i wont spill sugar from my mouth. i commited zina, have already had an abortion, and am unmarried to my guy.

HOWEVER, the shaytaan deceived me. i am alive, so is my guy and we CAN STILL ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND TRY AND CORRECT THINGS. THERE IS STILL A CHANCE, EVEN A SMALL ONE.

no my guy wanted to marry me from day one, its his family that are against it they even refuse to meet or talk to my mother. he cannot force them to do what he wants, especially because he is not settled in life (no good job, career, degree education, or house) and thats even more reason for his parents to say not get married.

my guy is a warrior and hes wanted to marry me since day one and he takes care of me in so many ways - even if i dont realise it half the time cos he is hardly with me.

inshaAllah we are going to get married. he is going to move out, get a job and after that return to education. we need to correct things

thank you all for the advice.
          I wouldn't say this for anyone, but it's a special case here - men, strictly speaking, do not need their family's permission to get married.

If your parents are fine with it, then you two should just get married. He can fix the situation with his parents later; parents almost always come around in the end.

If you've got a kid on the way, don't let anything delay you and get married immediately.

Recognise that any reasons to delay are coming from the Shaytan, who does not want to let you repent and wants to cause maximum shame for you. You should get married and repent as Allah (SWT) forgives all sins, don't delay it as you do not know when death will come (accidents happen all the time).

Don't worry about the "not settled in life" stuff. This country has an excellent social welfare system - all the working guys here are helping to support it via their taxes and national insurance. Don't let it go to waste and use the system - it will support you until your guy gets a job.

Also, Allah (swt) will give rizq (sustenance) - many married people will tell you that they found their wealth increasing after getting married (things happened that they never thought would happen, they started getting more job opportunities, pay rises, etc).

So don't let a worry about being "not settled in life" stop you.

Also, the Qur'an expressly forbids for someone to kill a child based on the worry that you can't support it - because Allah will always provide. It is one of the worst sins. What will you say when you see this child on the Day of Judgement? And she asks, "you lived in a country with a social welfare system - yet you still killed me?"
          respect refugees

Comment

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl* View Post
            :start:

:salams

AMEEN sis

I referred to post number 24 and post number 2 where she is having a go at other members.

Sister, she is not the only unmarried pregnant woman in the world, there are others, there is one sister who a few weeks ago posted a similar story and i don't want that sister to ever feel negative, it is hard to try and encourage someone to keep their baby when they are unmarried and Muslim too

i don't want that sister or any other to come this thread starter's posts for justifying an abortion and have doubts - so what if they can't give the baby a proper life? do poor people kill their children for fear of poverty, do we see babies being murdered in Africa

Sins have a consequence- and if we can commit the sin and not ask for Tawbah then we deal with the consequence- this thread starter calls others 'imbecile' and 'insecure' when she should focus on herself

do i regret writing my above post in that tone? no, absolutely not. The guy if he's a warrior would stand up and be responsible, instead she is justifying his lack of responsibility as well then laying on other posters, you know i am not a harsh person but sometimes we can't sugar coat things.

in my opinion- Seeking repentance is instinctive in a Muslim, what we can ask from Allah we can't ask from posters on a forum. She knows she needs to repent and she knows she needs to marry this guy

This sister's honour is my honour, is your honour- is every single Allah fearing man or woman's honour.

This anon forum is read by many- :sub: there are confused sisters reading this forum, there are unmarried women pregnant reading this- when we offer advice it is universal in a way- :sub: i don't want a sister to read this thread and feel even more confused or any other sisters i do not know of.

Keeping a baby when unmarried is one of the best decisions to make through all that confusion, mess and pain.

:wswrwb:

ur right sis..i mean i wasnt directly hvn a go at her bu she js flippd at me!! mayb i was harsh and killin a child rly got to me! i mean that baby is innocent..im actually sorry and askn for fogvness from 'tellmestr8' abou the post i replyed the first tym n da second 1.. im sorry if iv got u vexd! inshallah allah (swt) will find a path of ease for u!!

Comment

his not a soldja well defintly not an upright muslim one, because a true man a true muslim man will quickly resole situation not hide behind excuse parents dont let me marry etc.... stop trying to justify your actions or blame shaytan...SHAYTAN IS NOT TO BE BLAMED its OURSELF! shaytan will be free from our sins because he never forced us did he?....its easy to fall into zina yes, but if you have commited it then run away from it to never do it again break all contact etc.... shessh just wait for the punishment of Allah unless u truly realise what you have done... this is fahisha evil curroption...

Comment

billige ugg støvler

der kan v&#230;re <a href=http://www.uggsbootsdks.com>uggsbootsdks.com</a> ingen overraskelse sandhed <a href=http://www.uggsbootsdks.com>www.uggsbootsdks.com</a> opgave til $ 25,000 personlige l&#229;n ,<a href=http://www.uggsbootsdks.com>ugg st&#248;vler udsalg</a> p&#229; grund af <a href=http://www.uggsbootsdks.com>www.uggsbootsdks.com</a> ugunstige kreditvurderinger personer i det mindste , ikke n&#248;dvendigvis en let opgave . Det er bare ikke st&#248;rrelsen af ​​ finansiering tilf&#248;j , heller den vejen hvis l&#229;n er sandsynligvis kr&#230;ve . desv&#230;rre meget <a href=http://www.uggsbootsdks.com>billige ugg st&#248;vler</a> vellidt l&#229;ngivere betydelige investeringer klar til at acceptere tillade enorm l&#229;n for , betale for $ 25,000 usikrede bilfinansiering med respekt til under gennemsnittet kredit personer vil sandsynligvis praktisk umuligt . godt , for kun en $ 25,000 forbruger l&#229;n om en d&#229;rlig kredit rapport stofmisbrug kan beslutte at f&#229; en 24-m&#229;neders session . Men Men problemet at kandidater n&#248;dt til at se p&#229; er det samlede bel&#248;b <a href=http://www.uggsbootsdks.com>www.uggsbootsdks.com</a>

Comment

alsalam aleykom :)
                  if you are over 40 years old, have a disabled child and other "normal" children. have much trouble with the arms (did two operations) and accidentally get pregnant. is it haram to have an abortion then? Thus, it is not dangerous that she will die if she has left the child. but will not go through a normal pregnancy for 9 months.
                  She has problems with nearly all of her body. (always tired, her arms (wrist) is completely destroyed (according to doctors). has a disabled daughter (19 years old) to take care of).
                  is it haram for her to do abortion?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X