Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone delete my messages please

Asalamualaykum,

I don't know if you guys remember me but I use to be very active in this forum.

Some time back I got arrested for something different and they asked me about my online activity and I mentioned this forum.

It nearly got me in a lot of trouble

In the end I was lucky not to have been charged.

The officer said I dodged a bullet.

Is there anyway to get every single message that I wrote deleted.

I mean every single one. Every single new topic, every single reply. Every single message.

I was very young and naive and very dumb. There is so much stupid messages that I sent

I want the messages deleted for two reasons, so it does not misguide anybody and also so the media and the authorities don't pull up my past messages in future.

If it is time consuming I am willing to pay money
    If someone can do this it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
    AbdulWadood1412
    9:128

Pickthall
    There hath come unto you a messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the believers full of pity, merciful.

'A'ishah narrated:

"Once, when I saw the Prophet :saw: in a good mood, I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"

So, he said: "O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: "Does my supplication make you happy?"

I replied: "And how can your supplication not make me happy?"

He then said: "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.""

Originally posted by abdulwadood1412 View Post
    Asalamualaykum,

Some time back I got arrested for something different and they asked me about my online activity and I mentioned this forum.

I mean every single one. Every single new topic, every single reply. Every single message.

I was very young and naive and very dumb. There is so much stupid messages that I sent

I want the messages deleted for two reasons, so it does not misguide anybody and also so the media and the authorities don't pull up my past messages in future.

Thanks
    AbdulWadood1412
    Clearly, you didn't avail yourself of legal counsel while being questioned by authorities. They would have advised you not to answer that question because it is self-incriminating. Most western countries have laws protecting suspects from answering these types of questions.

Can you imagine if the forum deleted all the messages that people went on to regret? Safe to say, half the forum would be gone tomorrow.

After almost 20 years for me on this forum, you can be sure there are messages I would like deleted. Part of the beauty of life is that we remember our mistakes so that we can take ourselves to account and hopefully learn from them. Social media and the internet sometimes makes sure that others can remember and hopefully take lessons from those memories.

وعليكم السلام

Comment

Are you an Admin Akhi?

If you are are you saying it's not possible to delete the messages.

In my head I thought it was just a button.

If you are not an admin thanks for your input but I would like an admin to still delete my messages if possible

Pickthall
      There hath come unto you a messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the believers full of pity, merciful.

'A'ishah narrated:

"Once, when I saw the Prophet :saw: in a good mood, I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"

So, he said: "O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."

He then said: "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.""

Comment

Are you an Admin Akhi?

If you are are you saying it's not possible to delete the messages.

In my head I thought it was just a button.

If you are not an admin thanks for your input but I would like an admin to still delete my messages if possible
        I am not an admin on this forum. I am an admin on another forum. Yes, an admin on a forum can delete all posts from any user very easily.

The admin here has done this for previous users, though I suspect some favoritism was involved in those decisions.

Going on the open forum and making the request is not the way to go about it. I suggest using the appropriate section of the forum and contacting the admin by email/contact us at the bottom of every page.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

I am not an admin on this forum. I am an admin on another forum. Yes, an admin on a forum can delete all posts from any user very easily.

The admin here has done this for previous users, though I suspect some favoritism was involved in those decisions.

Going on the open forum and making the request is not the way to go about it. I suggest using the appropriate section of the forum and contacting the admin by email/contact us at the bottom of every page.
          Thanks for the information. It's been very helpful

I will try get admin attention.

I thought they read the messages here.
          ​​​​​

Pickthall

'A'ishah narrated:

Comment

Our first and most important rule is to reverence your writing system and the tone of your paper, research paper writers only create and endorse an ideal English language professional editing. In the course of creating your essays, you ought to concentrate and pay your undivided attention to gathering your information and not just the accuracy of your written language.

Comment

Asalamualaykum,

Thanks
              AbdulWadood1412
              What was it the you were specifically pulled up on? Maybe the rest of us can learn from your experience and word such things more carefully.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X