This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have too many problems

Hello, unfortunately I am suffering too many problems and cannot cope. I suffer from a severe case of depression and I struggle with normal life. Life has been getting worse every year. 2016 was worse than 2015, 2017 worse than 2016, 2018 was okay, 2019 went badly and then with the COVID-19 pandemic, 2020 and 2021 and even 2022, everything is online, I have online study so my routine is messed up. I struggle with oversleeping even if I put one alarm or 10 alarms - I still don't get up. I have low motivation to read Quran. I also suffer from severe financial problems, I am always short of money and I have lived in the same house for the last 19 years. I hope I can improve in my studies and education. I wish I have money to move house.
    I am very miserable with life. I am struggling to find discipline and motivation. The easy solution is to die.

Please make dua that I can succeed in my studies and education. Please make dua that I can get a good job. Please make dua that I can have enough money to move house. Please make dua for me. Please.
    Last edited by Righteous_Muslm; 17-01-22, 10:04 PM.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X