Constantly having bad dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constantly having bad dreams

I don’t want to go into too much detail as these dreams I’ve been having are really traumatic, but is it a sign of Jinn possession if I keep having dreams about being brutally murdered and assaulted? This happens at least twice a week for the past 2 years. I don’t watch horror films or anything to trigger this.

Originally posted by Habiba2025 View Post
    I don’t want to go into too much detail as these dreams I’ve been having are really traumatic, but is it a sign of Jinn possession if I keep having dreams about being brutally murdered and assaulted? This happens at least twice a week for the past 2 years. I don’t watch horror films or anything to trigger this.
    salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    having bad dreams alone isnt sufficent enough to assume that you have jinn possesion
    you could be having this because you keep thinking about it
    i advice you to maintain all your dailly fard prayers and try any extra sunnah prayers and voluntary fasting you can like each monday and thursday 3 white days of each lunar month or the fasting of daoud
    say the remenberance in this hadith whenever you have empty time like walking around waiting for the bus waiting for your turn in the shop or the bank or whatever
    https://sunnah.com/urn/2118640

all of this will give you the bravery to face whatever thing you see in your dreams instead of escaping from whatever chasing you or trying to kill you go and face them and kill them and once you do the nightmare is over

i remeneber playing a horror game a few years back it not the type of walking simulator you can fight back in this one didnt find it to be scary because alhamdulillah nothing beat the fear from allah however it was scary for alot of people and the devs decided to tone the game down in the sequel . after completing it by a year or two i started having dreams a certain monster from that game come and try to kill me in my dreams and the funny thing is my brain made that monster look extra menacing and even gave it some buddies but alhamdulillah since nothing beat the fear of god i fought it a along with it buddies every single time and i have dreamed about it countless times untill i dont dream about it as much as i used to and i dont even mind dreaming about fighting it

the point is you see how random this is why not have this constant dreams while playing the game or after i finished it why did it take 1 or 2 years ?
    same thign applies to you you might not of seen any horror films recently but what about your childhood . you can even trigger this dreams by reading an article or watching the news

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X