Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phone problems during bed time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Hamza1416 View Post

    you speak of school as if it was a big open space while it packed with people regardless of social distancing they still need to go trought the same tight doors stairs hallways ect.if you were aware of the minor benefits of the masks then why bring them up as if they were very relevant ''most of whom won't be wearing masks''.you keep saying there is 40-50 people stacked in the masjid where you live but i highly doubt that masjids were empty before the virus and barely the first 2 rows are completed why would now will they be stacked ? unless you live in mecca or madinah i doubt 50-40 people attend every prayer where u live.even if that was the case the school still have more than that number of people within it and what makes it worse those people are from all over the city wich makes the chances of them being infected way higher add to that the fact of them going throught the same tight spaces if any of them was infected and were to leak hes droplets via speaking sneezing or cough all the people who pass from the same area get infected plus the couple hours people spend there makes the school a better enviroment for the virus to spread than the masjid.
    ​​​​​​Our school is quite open, much more open that mosques anyway. Firstly, we do not take the stairs, the class is on the ground floor so we just have to walk once to enter and again to leave. The hallways are never filled with people. Even if they are, it takes only a few seconds to get to the class, not the prolonged amount of contact that you see in mosques, so it's not a 1:1 comparison.

    I said I was aware of how a mask functions, not that they brought "minor benefits". Masks are effective, mind you, and they are relevant. Are you an anti-masker? You seem to be spreading the notion that not wearing a mask is totally okay, when it poses a great health risk to society.

    I was speaking with the Friday prayers in mind. Regardless, you still stay right next to a cluster of people back to back for 10-15 mins which is enough time for contact to spread it.

    It doesn't matter if the school has more people, I'm not near the majority of them, and I'm not staying right next to them. Contact is way less. It's far safer for all the reasons I've already mentioned and I'll just be elaborating what I've already said.

    I don't know where you're getting the idea of tight spaces? Our school is really open, and we will be split in two groups so even less people will come daily.

    Transmission doesn't happen that quickly, especially when there are several layers upon layers of health checks ensured, none of which are present in the mosque. Not to mention that masks mitigate most of the risk.

    you are trying very hard to convince yourself that going to school is less risky to make yourself feel better about not going to the masjid if this was due to you thinking that there is more benefit in going to school than the masjid therefore making the risk worth it then you better start working on your faith brother may allah guide us
    You're making an assumption here.

    I believe that going to the mosque is several times more risky than school. It's an unbiased conclusion made only from assessing the facts. If you could convince me otherwise then I would see no problem, but that is not the case since the logical conclusion that I come to is still the aforementioned.

    And no, that was not my line of thought.
    "When you want to cry, laugh.
    If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Bolt View Post

      ​​​​​​Our school is quite open, much more open that mosques anyway. Firstly, we do not take the stairs, the class is on the ground floor so we just have to walk once to enter and again to leave. The hallways are never filled with people. Even if they are, it takes only a few seconds to get to the class, not the prolonged amount of contact that you see in mosques, so it's not a 1:1 comparison.

      I said I was aware of how a mask functions, not that they brought "minor benefits". Masks are effective, mind you, and they are relevant. Are you an anti-masker? You seem to be spreading the notion that not wearing a mask is totally okay, when it poses a great health risk to society.

      I was speaking with the Friday prayers in mind. Regardless, you still stay right next to a cluster of people back to back for 10-15 mins which is enough time for contact to spread it.

      It doesn't matter if the school has more people, I'm not near the majority of them, and I'm not staying right next to them. Contact is way less. It's far safer for all the reasons I've already mentioned and I'll just be elaborating what I've already said.

      I don't know where you're getting the idea of tight spaces? Our school is really open, and we will be split in two groups so even less people will come daily.

      Transmission doesn't happen that quickly, especially when there are several layers upon layers of health checks ensured, none of which are present in the mosque. Not to mention that masks mitigate most of the risk.



      You're making an assumption here.

      I believe that going to the mosque is several times more risky than school. It's an unbiased conclusion made only from assessing the facts. If you could convince me otherwise then I would see no problem, but that is not the case since the logical conclusion that I come to is still the aforementioned.

      And no, that was not my line of thought.
      even if the class is in the ground you still go through a space where many people have passed by wich mean they could of sneeze cough or spoke leaving infected droplets behind them .you making it sound as when you go to the mosque you start rubbing yourself with people while it simple you enter put your shoes in their place and u can even stay in the back so u can pray in the last row

      ''I said I was aware of how a mask functions'' you dont seem to know anything at all when you say effective that means they provide reasonable benefits while in reality they only reduce the distance covered by the infected droplets . im not anti-masker i just know what im talking about .not wearing a mask that reduce the distance covered by the infected droplets ''poses a great health risk to society''but going to a school that have alot of people from all over the city going trought the same hallways classrooms stairs doors ect does not.

      you can pray outside the masjid during friday and you can even stay in the last row people used to do that even before the virus

      you dont need to have contact to get the virus the infected droplets stay in the air for a long time even if you are not near the majority of them you are still going trought spaces they all went trought and might of sneezed cough or spoken leaving their infected droplets behind wich makes it more risky than the masjid where u can pray in the last rows and avoid that

      your school is real open but the masjid is like a cave what a shame mabe if you look at both of the places fairly you wont be as biased

      transmission happen as soon as you inhale infected droplets or touch infected surface then touch your eyes or nose ect even with health cheks alot of people might go under the radar because they migh take some time to show symptoms some might not have any due to their strong immunity but both will still spread the virus regardless

      by the look of how biased you are towards school being safer than the masjid while it not. that is a conclusion rather than an assumption

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bolt View Post
        Assalamu'alaikum

        I rely on my phone to wake me up because it's loud, but my watch can't take its place. I do not wish to ask my parents for anything, so please rule out getting an alarm clock. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

        In dire need of your prayers, thank you for reading,
        Regards.
        You talk as if unaware that alarm clocks can be had for a couple of pounds...I guess that would have got in the way of Shaytan compelling you to share this "problem"

        Comment


        • #19
          I believe they call it FOMO (fear of missing out).

          You refresh your social media feeds, check in with Quora to see if your answer got any up votes, hop onto You Tube to watch a video or two, and then think: Oh! I wonder X has been of Facebook? I should check that real quick….well, no, but Y is at that concert, I’m just going to peek at Instagram and see if she posted any pictures…

          So on and so forth, because that is the nature of social media. Something might have happened, someone may have posted. A new video could have been uploaded and you want to see. Just in case it’s important. Just in case it’s awesome. You wouldn’t want to miss something cool, right?

          People, fully grown adult people who should very much know better, will fritter away half a night doing this, and then, bleary eyed from lack of sleep the next day, tell themselves I am NOT doing that again. But they do.

          All of us, from impetuous teen to stodgy old married gal, can get hooked on the what if I miss something aspect of social media and burn up the night on our phones.

          None of us, from impetuous teen to stodgy old married gal, like to have a bedtime imposed on us, even when we impose it ourselves.

          That’s why it’s so hard.

          But we need rest, so it has to be. Put the phone down now and get some sleep.

          Goodnight, Buttercup.
          garagedoorsresources
          Last edited by elisecoen; 16-12-20, 01:43 PM.
          https://www.garagedoorsresources.com/

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Hamza1416 View Post

            even if the class is in the ground you still go through a space where many people have passed by wich mean they could of sneeze cough or spoke leaving infected droplets behind them .you making it sound as when you go to the mosque you start rubbing yourself with people while it simple you enter put your shoes in their place and u can even stay in the back so u can pray in the last row

            ''I said I was aware of how a mask functions'' you dont seem to know anything at all when you say effective that means they provide reasonable benefits while in reality they only reduce the distance covered by the infected droplets . im not anti-masker i just know what im talking about .not wearing a mask that reduce the distance covered by the infected droplets ''poses a great health risk to society''but going to a school that have alot of people from all over the city going trought the same hallways classrooms stairs doors ect does not.

            you can pray outside the masjid during friday and you can even stay in the last row people used to do that even before the virus

            you dont need to have contact to get the virus the infected droplets stay in the air for a long time even if you are not near the majority of them you are still going trought spaces they all went trought and might of sneezed cough or spoken leaving their infected droplets behind wich makes it more risky than the masjid where u can pray in the last rows and avoid that

            your school is real open but the masjid is like a cave what a shame mabe if you look at both of the places fairly you wont be as biased

            transmission happen as soon as you inhale infected droplets or touch infected surface then touch your eyes or nose ect even with health cheks alot of people might go under the radar because they migh take some time to show symptoms some might not have any due to their strong immunity but both will still spread the virus regardless

            by the look of how biased you are towards school being safer than the masjid while it not. that is a conclusion rather than an assumption
            Okay
            "When you want to cry, laugh.
            If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by elisecoen View Post
              I believe they call it FOMO (fear of missing out).

              You refresh your social media feeds, check in with Quora to see if your answer got any up votes, hop onto You Tube to watch a video or two, and then think: Oh! I wonder X has been of Facebook? I should check that real quick….well, no, but Y is at that concert, I’m just going to peek at Instagram and see if she posted any pictures…

              So on and so forth, because that is the nature of social media. Something might have happened, someone may have posted. A new video could have been uploaded and you want to see. Just in case it’s important. Just in case it’s awesome. You wouldn’t want to miss something cool, right?

              People, fully grown adult people who should very much know better, will fritter away half a night doing this, and then, bleary eyed from lack of sleep the next day, tell themselves I am NOT doing that again. But they do.

              All of us, from impetuous teen to stodgy old married gal, can get hooked on the what if I miss something aspect of social media and burn up the night on our phones.

              None of us, from impetuous teen to stodgy old married gal, like to have a bedtime imposed on us, even when we impose it ourselves.

              That’s why it’s so hard.

              But we need rest, so it has to be. Put the phone down now and get some sleep.

              Goodnight, Buttercup.
              Yeah, it's very easy to fall into that rabbit hole.

              Thank you.
              "When you want to cry, laugh.
              If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

                You talk as if unaware that alarm clocks can be had for a couple of pounds...I guess that would have got in the way of Shaytan compelling you to share this "problem"
                Am well aware. There's a reason, but I won't be sharing that.

                Good day.
                "When you want to cry, laugh.
                If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Maybe drink lots of water before bed and that will make wake you up and want to use the bathroom.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Bolt View Post

                    Am well aware. There's a reason, but I won't be sharing that.

                    Good day.
                    The "reason" you gave was, and I quote, "I do not wish to ask my parents for anything, so please rule out getting an alarm clock". As you are well aware of the potentially miniscule cost of an alarm clock, it is unlikey that one would have to ask one's parents for it.

                    Good day, good evening and good night!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

                      The "reason" you gave was, and I quote, "I do not wish to ask my parents for anything, so please rule out getting an alarm clock". As you are well aware of the potentially miniscule cost of an alarm clock, it is unlikey that one would have to ask one's parents for it.

                      Good day, good evening and good night!
                      I meant, there's a reason behind this.

                      See you
                      "When you want to cry, laugh.
                      If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Bolt View Post

                        I meant, there's a reason behind this.

                        See you
                        Your reason i.e "not wanting to asking parents" is null void redundant and entirely debunked, because you don't have to ask your parents in order to acquire the said item.

                        Good day sir....I said good day!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

                          Your reason i.e "not wanting to asking parents" is null void redundant and entirely debunked, because you don't have to ask your parents in order to acquire the said item.

                          Good day sir....I said good day!
                          You missed the point.
                          What I'm saying is, there's a reason behind me not acquiring the item, other than the one I've mentioned on here.

                          Good day.
                          "When you want to cry, laugh.
                          If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Bolt View Post

                            Okay
                            https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...chool-positive
                            read this news article
                            if the private school that the spanish princess attends have positive cases of corona just in the few starting days of school.only top class families send their children to this school.the school have strict procedures and better equipment more experienced personel and money than most schools in the world yet they couldnt prevent the virus from spreading withing it this proves my point that the school is a very good place for the virus to spread

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Hamza1416 View Post

                              https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...chool-positive
                              read this news article
                              if the private school that the spanish princess attends have positive cases of corona just in the few starting days of school.only top class families send their children to this school.the school have strict procedures and better equipment more experienced personel and money than most schools in the world yet they couldnt prevent the virus from spreading withing it this proves my point that the school is a very good place for the virus to spread
                              Okay.

                              Today was the first day of school after reopening, but it was a waste of time and we need to prep for exams. Won't be going to school for a long time.
                              "When you want to cry, laugh.
                              If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X