Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

My cousin wanted me to post this to see what people would say.

waddup peoples. i wanna know if you would let someone sacrifice their life for you and for you to live with that guilt or would you rather die?

Edit: To clarify, when my cousin said 'sacrifice their life' she meant die to save someone else's life, not like suicide or anything like that.
    Last edited by melaninmvslimah; 03-08-20, 05:01 PM.

I wouldn't LET anyone sacrifice their life for me.

Thats like saying 'yes go on mate. Kill yourself for me. Its not that bad. You wont even feel it to be honest'.

but say for example if someone helped me out of a burning building and died in the process then thats different. Id still be devastated though.

Comment

I wouldn't want to die or kill myself lol. Isn't that incredibly selfish? I mean if you valued the persons life which he himself sacrificed to save you, why would you then immediately go ahead and throw your life away?
      I would say, just be strong and know that somethings are out of your control. It's okay to be emotional and sad and have guilt (even if it was not your fault) but just keep reminding of yourself of the realities of life.

You can help more people being alive and perhaps you can even save peoples lives.
      Last edited by RED ICON; 02-08-20, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by melaninmvslimah View Post

My cousin wanted me to post this to see what people would say.

waddup peoples. i wanna know if you would let someone sacrifice their life for you and for you to live with that guilt or would you rather die?
        Assalaamu alaykum sister,

The world is not binary, there would always be a 3rd option..

Think harder, the 3rd option will become apparent
        وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
        Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post

Assalaamu alaykum sister,

The world is not binary, there would always be a 3rd option..

Think harder, the 3rd option will become apparent
          WS
          Yoou're asking for too much.
          My brain doesn't think that often.

My cousin made this reply ^

What third option? By sacrifice your life she meant die to save someone else's life, not like suicide or anything like that.

Comment

Nah, it's no life knowing that someone had to end theirs for you

Although if they did it and you didnt get a choice I guess you have to make sure you truly live every second because now you're living for two

Wouldn't rather die cuz hell but guess we're all dying anyway but also wouldn't be wanting to live at such a cost

Hard to brazenly answer this one when you've not been in the situation, feels like empty boasting.

So many women are dying in childbirth and doing this everyday.

Hope you're well.

Wa alaikum salam

Comment

Working...
            X