Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so lonely

Salam Alakum to all

I just want paradise. I am stuck in between two worlds and I want the bliss and happiness. We all want that. But recently I am starting to having doubts if Allah still loves me because I am not as righteous as I should be. I have a question for my family on ummah forum as Allah knows I love you guys dearly. I haven't had friends in a very long time. I used to but since a 3 years ago I have had no friends. I know Allah chooses our paths and I have repeatedly asked Allah to grant me a pious friend but nothing. By Allah nothing comes from my Lord except that its good what could be the reason Allah is choosing for me to stay lonely for time.

Originally posted by asalem View Post
    Salam Alakum to all

I just want paradise. I am stuck in between two worlds and I want the bliss and happiness. We all want that. But recently I am starting to having doubts if Allah still loves me because I am not as righteous as I should be. I have a question for my family on ummah forum as Allah knows I love you guys dearly. I haven't had friends in a very long time. I used to but since a 3 years ago I have had no friends. I know Allah chooses our paths and I have repeatedly asked Allah to grant me a pious friend but nothing. By Allah nothing comes from my Lord except that its good what could be the reason Allah is choosing for me to stay lonely for time.
    Allah loves us. We are on the right path aren't we?

And Allah is Al wadud. Meaning He loves us more than our own mothers. Even when we commit major sins if we repent he is more merciful than our own mothers. Perhaps those friends you lost were't worth your time and friendship.

I saw this quoted on another website which I really found heartwarming. It went something like this.
    "Don't be sad that Allah has taken people away from your life. Perhaps he wants to bring you closer to him."

Its a trial which is one of the worst that a person can experience, but once you become closer to Allah it doesn't hurt as much. Be patient there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
    After hardship comes ease. The eternal promise of Allah.

Comment

As for me. a person who is on the same boat as you, and single I always say to myself, you know there are two types of people in this world. Good people and bad people. If I become friends with bad people I too will become a bad person. But if i became friends with a pious person their goodness will also reflect on me. But it works the other way too. I might unknowingly bring the other person down because of my bad qualities. So to go up to their level I must strive to improve myself in everyday so I can benefit them just as much as I want them to benefit me.

I know you might not be in the same situation as me but i find it comforting to think in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ICON View Post
        ..If I become friends with bad people I too will become a bad person..
        Yes, indeed. As the qiyamat approaches, having iman is like having 'a hot coal in your hand'.
        We will suffer. It is not a case of Allah SWT punishing us etc. On the day of judgement, the remembrance of Allah
        will come to fruition. Allah SWT does not fail in His promises .. as we often do..
        He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Working...
        X