Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinn possession

Assalamu alaikum,

My wife has jinn possession. Have been doimg ruqyah on her for some time both by myself and professionals. Jinn is yet to leave and its goal is to break the marriage. She keeps letting jinn take control and small thing become big issue. So, i feel like giving up. Find it very difficult.

Please advice.

Just dump her then ....

Comment

Originally posted by Abu jana View Post
      Assalamu alaikum,

My wife has jinn possession. Have been doimg ruqyah on her for some time both by myself and professionals. Jinn is yet to leave and its goal is to break the marriage. She keeps letting jinn take control and small thing become big issue. So, i feel like giving up. Find it very difficult.

Please advice.
      It's never easy dealing with someone possessed.

Does she pray? Ask her to be consistent with her 5 daily prayers and on top of that, she should try to recite Surah Baqarah as much as possible.

Make sure your house has no un-Islamic things, like music, dolls/pictures etc in it.

Try to have recitation of the Quran on throughout the day In Sha Allaah.

It must be hard but have patience In Sha Allaah. She is your wife and you need to be supportive of her.

Remember this life is a temporary abode. You will be rewarded for your patience In Sha Allaah.

Comment

Assalamu alaikum,

Please advice.
        It's one of the worst things if there is sihr involved and it's being repeatedly done. Seems more often than not the people who 'professionally' do ruqya are more concerned with money than really helping people... This is what I've found over the years, anyway.

In addition to what's been said above by the sister, I would suggest you try to recite suratul Baqarah every three days in your home. If it really is a sihr/Jinn related problem it can be a long struggle before things get better.
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
        -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Yes, she is consistent in her prayers, morning evening adhkars and read baqarah every few days.

jazakumullahu khayra for yr replies

Comment

Another upsetting is that she has strained relationship with my parents and relatives. This is before i got to know about possesaion. I dont know to what extent is this caused by sihr and possession.

Comment

Another upsetting is that she has strained relationship with my parents and relatives. This is before i got to know about possesaion. I dont know to what extent is this caused by sihr and possession.
              This could be sihr, to cause animosity between family members or it could just be her personality.

How long has she been possessed for? How long have you been married?

Comment

I have been married 7 yrs. Now that i look back at her behaviour over the years, she has been possessed from the start of marriage. Yes, i agree it is sihr

Comment

Previously, i took some of the behaviour as normal behaviour. Only, after i brought a raqi, did the jinn expose itself

Comment

I dont know when it is my wife or jinn speaking or acting. So that part is very tough

Comment

Working...
                    X