Social media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social media

Salam I am a young girl who hides her social media from her parents my mom has found out 2 of them one of them was in 2018 which i told her i was not gonna use anymore but here i am using it again the next one she found out about yesterday and allowed me to use it i have a few others but im to scared to tell her so lied about not having any more please give me advice

Totally depends on your mother! If you think you can tell her and she won't delete the account then tell her, don't hide!

Comment

Don't hide stuff and lie to your parents, it will become a habit. It's not right and it will make you feel guilty.

Get rid of the ones you lied about.

A young person doesn't need all these social media that can have a negative impact on their life. Social media has ruined many lives, youngsters are depressed over what they see on social media, it's not healthy.

Spend time with your family. Have meals together, pray together, do family things together when your parents are free. Sit next to one another, doesn't even have to require much effort.

You shouldn't be scared of your mum. A mother naturally wants to protect you, she cares about you, you should feel good about sharing any problems with her.

The more you lie the more problems you will create for yourself. If you just listened to her in the first place you wouldn't have to worry about this.

It's ok, you can learn from it in Sha Allah

​​​​​​
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I know she wont accept it and get really mad last time she almost smashed my phone social media doesnt have alot of impact on me and i do alot of stuff with my family but i honestly dont think ill have the guts to tell her :(

Comment

Originally posted by Farax View Post
            I know she wont accept it and get really mad last time she almost smashed my phone social media doesnt have alot of impact on me and i do alot of stuff with my family but i honestly dont think ill have the guts to tell her :(
            It's ok, don't worry too much about it

Like iisaid, Just get rid of the ones she doesn't know about, and don't do it again because you will just put yourself in this situation

​​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X