Depression and loneliness help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rose120120 View Post
    Subhana"Allah sister wooooow I was so sad and down all day and reading all the things you wrote really made me feel better.
    May Allah reward you and bless you in all you do in life :)
    Allhadullihah that you have found your peace and despite this still helping out other people that may be in the seat that you use to be in.
    Much loooooove <3
    Ameen! Wa Iyyaki!

I'm very glad this thread helped you. May Allah make you among the happiest Muslimah

Comment

melaninmvslimah
      related to the recent anxiety thread you started. Thought this thread might help.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post
        melaninmvslimah
        related to the recent anxiety thread you started. Thought this thread might help.

Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by Loving View Post
          Let me tell you my story In Sha Allah...

A few years ago I was so desperate. My world and life were collapsing. I didn't have money, I had bad health, I almost ended up on the streets, didn't have food, I was dealing with debts and no way out on the horizon. And I was afraid of practicing deen for every time I would get firm with salaat and other good deeds, a disaster would happen. I couldn't understand why this all was happening to me.
          Then I found out I was dealing with serious sihir, but still couldn't understand how all those bad things were happening to me and why.

I cried to Allah, I begged Him for help and then He showed me the way out. After only a couple of months, Allah gave me guidance and all my problems got solved.

First - I needed to learn a lot. By reading Quran I realized that I can't be poor if I trust Allah and stop worrying about money and other things, because Shaytan promises us poverty and misery while Allah is Al-Razaq.

"Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing." (2:268)

Then I learned how much repentance means to Allah and that repentance opens all doors. So I sat down after salaat and kept repenting, saying Astaghfirullah while thinking of every single sin I ever made in my life, no matter I repented earlier for those. While I was doing it, I felt my heart was becoming happier, lighter.

Next, I learned a lot about gratitude. And I started counting blessings from Allah. And wallahi, it's true that He give more to those who are grateful.

As for the sihir, I simply stopped thinking about it and gave power only to Allah. Allah is the only one that controls everything and anything in our lives and Allah created all of us, including sahir and jinn. I also followed sunnah - falaq and nnas is more than enough.

For everything else, make dua. Allah loves when we ask Him for everything. He loves us making as more as possible duas. Dua confirms you're relying only on Him and He, then, helps you solve all your problems.

I established super relationship with Allah and my heart is, alhamdulillah, filled with love and joy. That's why my username her is Loving...

And the key reason for our problems is worry about Dunya. I keep reminding myself that everything is an illusion here and nothing is worth my worries. Instead, I think of Akhirah, Jannah and mostly about meeting Allah.

Now I have everything. Allah gave me everything. I love this relationship I have with Allah so much. While I was writing this a picture of a huge and beautiful river popped up and it reminded me of Jannah.

If you need any advice, help, or if you need to talk, please contact me.

Loving
          I have asked you before and il ask you agiain. Have you posted about this before? with the same profile and username? or a similar thread? or is this a copy from someone else or a copy from diffrent threads?
          And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Surah Al-baqarah ayat 118

Comment

Assalamu alaikum everyone,

I couldn't reset my password for a long time. Finally it worked. I'm back. If anyone needs any help, I'm here.

naom I already said - No.

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
              This is really helpful. Thank you for sharing. I'm going through a hard journey right now and reading this is a good reminder
              Crazy, that I'm still struggling. It's been over a year and there is no end to this madness.

Jzk for this thread, but I'm about to just give up. Not sure exactly what that means. Give up as in just accept that I'll be living in a toxic situation, I guess, at least for awhile it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

Crazy, that I'm still struggling. It's been over a year and there is no end to this madness.

Jzk for this thread, but I'm about to just give up. Not sure exactly what that means. Give up as in just accept that I'll be living in a toxic situation, I guess, at least for awhile it seems.
                Sister, I don't know what you're going through. Don't give up. I know it can be very hard, I went through a lot, too in the past. But in the end I was grateful to Allah for everything had much sense when the long hardship ended.

Comment

Working...
                X