Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing this, does it takes you out of Islam ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing this, does it takes you out of Islam ?

Salam brothers and sisters, does a man fall out of Islam by saying this to her girlfriend ?(the girlfriend is a Non-Muslim)

Girlflriend : Which one do you think is better ? short pants or tight jeans ?

Man : Wow. I think I like it better if you wear this(short pants and tank tops). This looks beautiful/gorgeous on you !

I've read from this website, http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=6029

And as shown in the following picture(I can't upload the pic, from the website above, the text is in the last paragraph), by reading the following text, it seems like the above situation is like what is being explained in the text, a girl dressing indecently but the man seems to 'making it looks good'. So does does saying things like this, makes you fall out of Islam ? What do you think guys ?

I am confused because if you read the whole text in the website above, from my point of view, it's the same like what is explained from the text like, 'I take delight in ....(whatever it is)'. What is your opinion guys ? Please help maybe you have another perspective or I misunderstood the situation. Thank you
    Last edited by jjuhinin93; 20-08-19, 03:02 PM.

Originally posted by jjuhinin93 View Post
    ...Islam...girlfriend...Non-Muslim...
    Hmm...

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Originally posted by jjuhinin93 View Post
      Salam brothers and sisters, does a man fall out of Islam by saying this to her girlfriend ?(the girlfriend is a Non-Muslim)

Girlflriend : Which one do you think is better ? short pants or tight jeans ?

Man : Wow. I think I like it better if you wear this(short pants and tank tops). This looks beautiful/gorgeous on you !

I've read from this website, http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=6029

And as shown in the following picture(I can't upload the pic, from the website above, the text is in the last paragraph), by reading the following text, it seems like the above situation is like what is being explained in the text, a girl dressing indecently but the man seems to 'making it looks good'. So does does saying things like this, makes you fall out of Islam ? What do you think guys ?

I am confused because if you read the whole text in the website above, from my point of view, it's the same like what is explained from the text like, 'I take delight in ....(whatever it is)'. What is your opinion guys ? Please help maybe you have another perspective or I misunderstood the situation. Thank you
      Assalamu Alaikum.

If your read the fatwah carefully it clearly states that taking delight in something that it forbidden like beautiful women etc does not cause one to fall into disbelief. Only trying to justify Haram and making it into halal is disbelief.

However we should stay away from anything that may lead to haram especially when it comes to our lowly desires and that which corrupts the hearts like music and looking at indecent images, videos etc.

And Allah knows best in all matters
      10 steps to increase our imaan(faith)
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192926
      Forty Good Deeds to do Everyday!
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230798

Comment

Stick to the Qur'an please, Jesus Christ!!!

Now that would make me fall out of Islam, if I called on anyone other than Allah, amongst other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanta>Mirinda View Post
          Stick to the Qur'an please, Jesus Christ!!!

Now that would make me fall out of Islam, if I called on anyone other than Allah, amongst other things.
          Dont say jesus christ!

Comment

there's an ayah in Qur'an (forgot exact word by word) that says something along the line that who's more unjust than the one who invents a lie against Allah and that perhaps would include changing his laws and his ayahs.

Anyhow, I wonder how the word Christ came into existence.

Comment

Working...
            X