Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Problem with me

Assalam o Alaikum
    I have been suffering from urinary incontinence. Firstly I wear undergarments to prevent from urine drops. Now my family dont want me to wear underwear and says that you have been depressed , it's only in your mind. However I pray Namaz even I dont wear undergarments but I have thoughts that I have been spreading najasah everywhere , in masjid also.
    What to do?

Waaleykum Salaam. What's causing the incontinence?

And why would they forbid you from wearing the undergarments? How old are you?
    '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmeer View Post
      Assalam o Alaikum
      I have been suffering from urinary incontinence. Firstly I wear undergarments to prevent from urine drops. Now my family dont want me to wear underwear and says that you have been depressed , it's only in your mind. However I pray Namaz even I dont wear undergarments but I have thoughts that I have been spreading najasah everywhere , in masjid also.
      What to do?
      I find it strange that so many people are suffering with tis problem

This is like OCD when doing wudu

I think its severe waswas thats causing this problem

And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Surah Al-baqarah ayat 118

Comment

Did you self-diagnose that you have urinary incontinence? If you did, then it bears no value. Unless you have gotten a doctor involved in this matter who diagnosed it as a medical illness, it is just Shaytan trying to cause hardship.

My suggestion is to use the toilet atleast 30 minutes before the time for next prayer begins. Usually, these thoughts come when you have just used the toilet and directly proceeded to make wudhu.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
          Did you self-diagnose that you have urinary incontinence? If you did, then it bears no value. Unless you have gotten a doctor involved in this matter who diagnosed it as a medical illness, it is just Shaytan trying to cause hardship.

My suggestion is to use the toilet atleast 30 minutes before the time for next prayer begins. Usually, these thoughts come when you have just used the toilet and directly proceeded to make wudhu.
          I dont use toilet frequently , and I dont want to go to toilet because Its a hard place for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
            Waaleykum Salaam. What's causing the incontinence?

And why would they forbid you from wearing the undergarments? How old are you?
            Because of allergy problems they dont want me to wear underwear and I am 23...

Comment

Working...
            X