Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shirk (blasphemy)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shirk (blasphemy)

    this is going to be disturbing. i知 so sorry.

    basically, i have a habit of committing blasphemy when i feel intense emotions (something goes wrong, i知 sad, i知 angry, etc...) i get mad at Allah for making me go through it and i curse Him. i have been going through a really bad time in my life and this phase seems far from over. because of this, i feel anger and resentment towards Allah, and so i utter blasphemous phrases against Him. they池e curses.

    im going to get a lot of hate for this. please help me.

    the other day i had a very vivid dream that my sins got exposed (basically what happened was that my family found my ummah account and saw the stuff i wrote here, i致e committed sexual sins and disclosed them here under my anonymous username). they池e really, really bad sins and ppl hated on me so much in this forum that i asked the mods to delete my comments on that specific thread. but countless times i致e asked for advice regarding these filthy sins and in the dream my family found my account and i was disgraced and they were gonna kill me. until now, i feel intense panic and anxiety when i remember the dream because it was so realistic that i feel it will happen soon. if my family finds out the stuff i致e committed, they will kill me.

    i am worried this will happen because i致e made a mockery of Allah, by cursing Him and saying such vile things about Him, oftentimes i say it out of anger that He might expose me.

    I know im gonna get a lot of hate for this. quite honestly, i deserve it because of my frightening lack of remorse for these sins i知 committing

    please help me

  • #2
    Have you ever done ruqya on yourself? Affliction from sihr, ayn or jinns may cause people to have a compulsion to blasphemy and sexual corruption, if that makes sense.

    Can you read surah falaq and nas off by heart?

    Could you be able to read either one (surah nas really helps with whipsers for example) whenever you feel stress. I mean just read surah nas one time whenever you feel stressed and nearly compelled to say or do something bad?
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      Cursing Allah is major kufr that takes one out of the fold of Islam (you become a disbeliever) if you was to die at that time you would be going jahannam

      Someone who curses Allah should repent sincerely and retake their shahada and do alot of good deeds to make up for it
      However they should not lose hope Allah is al Ghaffar Al Ghafoor
      Allah is Ar Raheem
      many people committed shirk even after islam but made tawba for example in the time of the apostate wars during abu bakr رضي الله عنه khilafa some muslims apostated and fought abu bakr and the muslims one of them being Tulayha al azdi who apostated from Islam and fought the believers but after being captured he eventually made tawba and then later on even fought for the muslims in war and in sha Allah died a shaheed
      so there is hope
      Never despair
      Allah is the most forgiving


      dont get mad if your sins get revealed and your family get mad its a trial from Allah and the trials you go through in life if you endure with gratitude to Allah will get your sins forgiven and instead you gaining ajr
      Even if they killed you then your sins would be forgiven for that trial of being killed

      even the prick of a thorn gets your sins forgiven and through hardship people become humbled and remember Allah and turn back to him however some do the complete opposite and turn away from Allah

      learn about tawheed


      (remove the name of the 2 countries you mentioned that will help with identity issue)
      Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 25-06-19, 10:11 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim
        Have you ever done ruqya on yourself? Affliction from sihr, ayn or jinns may cause people to have a compulsion to blasphemy and sexual corruption, if that makes sense.

        Can you read surah falaq and nas off by heart?

        Could you be able to read either one (surah nas really helps with whipsers for example) whenever you feel stress. I mean just read surah nas one time whenever you feel stressed and nearly compelled to say or do something bad?
        Yea do the above

        Doo you stiffer from any mental health illnesses?

        Comment


        • #5
          walaykum asalaam


          thank you all for your kind words. may Allah bless you for choosing to be kind and gentle with me despite my enormous sins, and my committing the worst of them all — shirk.ツ

          i would like to emphasize that this is not, in fact, anything to do with shayateen and jinn. when i feel intense emotions (angry, frustrated, upset) is when i do it, so it is 100% because of me and my anger, not because of the influence of jinn and shaytan. i have had anger issues for a while now, and i always fought with my family and was disrespectful to them when i was frustrated, and would go to my room to let the anger out. i would cry and curse because i was so mad at them, but it was intentional. now that i have gotten other problems in my life (social conflicts with friends, family, got really sick last month) i started blaming my issues on Allah and cursing Him. it is intentional though, not because i feel overwhelmed by waswas. I guess because of the stuff going on in my life it feels like Allah is plotting against me, which is why i insult Him. i feel like He just hates me and wants nothing good for me, which is why i mock and cuss Him out. i just get so angry at all my problems that He put me through.ツ

          but it is intentional though, not waswasa or any other problem with jinn that would need ruqya.ツ

          again, thank you so much for being gentle with me and not harsh despite my anger issues and committing shirk against Allah intentionally. I hope you can further advise me on thisツ

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post
            walaykum asalaam


            thank you all for your kind words. may Allah bless you for choosing to be kind and gentle with me despite my enormous sins, and my committing the worst of them all — shirk.ツ*

            i would like to emphasize that this is not, in fact, anything to do with shayateen and jinn. when i feel intense emotions (angry, frustrated, upset) is when i do it, so it is 100% because of me and my anger, not because of the influence of jinn and shaytan. i have had anger issues for a while now, and i always fought with my family and was disrespectful to them when i was frustrated, and would go to my room to let the anger out. i would cry and curse because i was so mad at them, but it was intentional. now that i have gotten other problems in my life (social conflicts with friends, family, got really sick last month) i started blaming my issues on Allah and cursing Him. it is intentional though, not because i feel overwhelmed by waswas. I guess because of the stuff going on in my life it feels like Allah is plotting against me, which is why i insult Him. i feel like He just hates me and wants nothing good for me, which is why i mock and cuss Him out. i just get so angry at all my problems that He put me through.ツ*

            but it is intentional though, not waswasa or any other problem with jinn that would need ruqya.ツ*

            again, thank you so much for being gentle with me and not harsh despite my anger issues and committing shirk against Allah intentionally. I hope you can further advise me on thisツ*
            Al-'Ankabut 29:2

            أَحَسِبَ ٱلنَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوٓا أَن يَقُولُوٓا ءَامَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ

            Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried


            Al-Baqarah 2:214

            أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا ٱلْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ ٱلَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِكُمۖ مَّسَّتْهُمُ ٱلْبَأْسَآءُ وَٱلضَّرَّآءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ ٱلرَّسُولُ وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا مَعَهُ‌و مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ ٱللَّهِۗ أَلَآ إِنَّ نَصْرَ ٱللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ

            Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near

            Prophet Ibrahim With A Fire,
            Ya'qub With Blindness,
            Yousuf With Separation,
            Ayyub With Illness,
            Zakariyya With Loneliness,
            Muhammed صلي الله عليه وسلم lost both his parents, his wife khadija رضي الله عنها, abu talib, hamza, his own son ibrahim and the prophet صلي الله عليه سلم was pelted with stones with blood reaching sandals as people tried to kill him. These are the tests Allah put on the best of mankind. Just as Allah tests His slaves today whether that be through murder, death, war, rape, poverty, starvation or sins being revealed and family oppressing the individual.

            Allah SWT said:

            وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا فِى قَرْيَةٍ مِّنْ نَّبِىٍّ إِلَّآ أَخَذْنَآ أَهْلَهَا بِالْبَأْسَآءِ وَالضَّرَّآءِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَضَّرَّعُونَ
            "And We sent to no city a prophet [who was denied] except that We seized its people with poverty and hardship that they might humble themselves [to Allah]."
            (QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 94)

            The whole point is that through these trials, hardships and or punishments the slave turns back to Allah as well as having sabr and having their sins forgiven -
            Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, Nothing afflicts a Muslim of hardship, nor illness, nor anxiety, nor sorrow, nor harm, nor distress, nor even the pricking of a thorn, but that Allah will expiate his sins by it.

            Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5318, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2573

            Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim


            So when you go through hardship turn to Allah, have sabr humble yourself to Allah and ask Allah for help. And for your sins make tawba shirk, kufr , major or minor kabeera whatever it is. You dont want to die a disbeliever so make tawba everyday

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
              Cursing Allah is major kufr that takes one out of the fold of Islam (you become a disbeliever) if you was to die at that time you would be going jahannam

              Someone who curses Allah should repent sincerely and retake their shahada and do alot of good deeds to make up for it
              However they should not lose hope Allah is al Ghaffar Al Ghafoor
              Allah is Ar Raheem
              many people committed shirk even after islam but made tawba for example in the time of the apostate wars during abu bakr ムヨ ヌ矣 レ蒟 khilafa some muslims apostated and fought abu bakr and the muslims one of them being Tulayha al azdi who apostated from Islam and fought the believers but after being captured he eventually made tawba and then later on even fought for the muslims in war and in sha Allah died a shaheed
              so there is hope
              Never despair
              Allah is the most forgiving


              dont get mad if your sins get revealed and your family get mad its a trial from Allah and the trials you go through in life if you endure with gratitude to Allah will get your sins forgiven and instead you gaining ajr
              Even if they killed you then your sins would be forgiven for that trial of being killed

              even the prick of a thorn gets your sins forgiven and through hardship people become humbled and remember Allah and turn back to him however some do the complete opposite and turn away from Allah

              learn about tawheed


              (remove the name of the 2 countries you mentioned that will help with identity issue)
              Would Allah forgive someone who commits shirk or kufr many times? so basically he commits shirk then repented, he did that many times. ツWhats your explanation for below verse from surah Nisa

              Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way.
              Surah Nisa 137

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post
                walaykum asalaam


                thank you all for your kind words. may Allah bless you for choosing to be kind and gentle with me despite my enormous sins, and my committing the worst of them all shirk.ツ*

                i would like to emphasize that this is not, in fact, anything to do with shayateen and jinn. when i feel intense emotions (angry, frustrated, upset) is when i do it, so it is 100% because of me and my anger, not because of the influence of jinn and shaytan. i have had anger issues for a while now, and i always fought with my family and was disrespectful to them when i was frustrated, and would go to my room to let the anger out. i would cry and curse because i was so mad at them, but it was intentional. now that i have gotten other problems in my life (social conflicts with friends, family, got really sick last month) i started blaming my issues on Allah and cursing Him. it is intentional though, not because i feel overwhelmed by waswas. I guess because of the stuff going on in my life it feels like Allah is plotting against me, which is why i insult Him. i feel like He just hates me and wants nothing good for me, which is why i mock and cuss Him out. i just get so angry at all my problems that He put me through.ツ*

                but it is intentional though, not waswasa or any other problem with jinn that would need ruqya.ツ*

                again, thank you so much for being gentle with me and not harsh despite my anger issues and committing shirk against Allah intentionally. I hope you can further advise me on thisツ*
                Please read qur'an, surah falaq and nas on yourself sis for the following reasons:

                1- everyone is born with a qareen, a jinn that whispers to them and he could very well be the cause of your anger and not possession. Our Prophet PBUH teaches us to say authobillah 3 times and spit to our left when we get angry, thats for everyone not just those afflicted with jinn possession.

                2- The Qur'an is a mercy for the believers and cools all their hearts not just those afflicted with sihr and possession etc. It could cool you down and help you get perspective. It causes peace and tranquility for the Muslims, which you are in need of since you feel anger at times etc.

                In my opinion, you need to say istighfar 10 times each after every time you shout and curse, and say ur shahada again each time u blasphemize just to be careful.

                You really need to focus on the Qur'an lil sis, please read the qur'an, I believe you should ponder on its meanings more, how about read surah fatiha today at least once today and ponder on its meanings carefully.

                Also reconnect with Allah through duas too, ask him to change these habits from u and make u a better Muslim in sha Allah
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

                  Would Allah forgive someone who commits shirk or kufr many times? so basically he commits shirk then repented, he did that many times. ツ*Whats your explanation for below verse from surah Nisa

                  Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way.
                  Surah Nisa 137
                  An-Nisa' 4:137
                  English - Tafsir ibn kathir
                  Characteristics of the Hypocrites and Their Destination

                  Allah says;

                  إِنَّ الَّذِينَ امَنُواْ ثُمَّ كَفَرُواْ ثُمَّ امَنُواْ ثُمَّ كَفَرُواْ ثُمَّ ازْدَادُواْ كُفْرًا

                  Verily, those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe (again), and (again) disbelieve, and go on increasing in disbelief;

                  Allah states that whoever embraces the faith, reverts from it, embraces it again, reverts from it and remains on disbelief and increases in it until death, then he will never have a chance to gain accepted repentance after death. Nor will Allah forgive him, or deliver him from his plight to the path of correct guidance.

                  This is why Allah said,

                  لَّمْ يَكُنِ اللّهُ لِيَغْفِرَ لَهُمْ وَلَا لِيَهْدِيَهُمْ سَبِيلً



                  Allah will not forgive them, nor guide them on the (right) way.

                  Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that his father said that Ahmad bin Abdah related that Hafs bin Jami said that Samak said that Ikrimah reported that Ibn Abbas commented;
                  ثُمَّ ازْدَادُواْ كُفْرًا
                  (and go on increasing in disbelief),

                  "They remain on disbelief until they die."

                  Mujahid said similarly.

                  Allah then said,

                  بَشِّرِ الْمُنَافِقِينَ بِأَنَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا

                  Go to next ayah for complete tafsir



                  (i do not know but it does show insincerity and in some cases hypocricy)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i can already feel the wrath of Allah upon me. Today was horrible i致e been failing my academics this week and we had an exam today that i know i did poorly on. everyone in my class was mean to me today and i messed up so bad in my studies even my teacher was kind of annoyed with me. my dad called me screaming at me for forgetting to do something, and that was followed by a lot of angry texts from my brother.ツ

                    but i know Allah is far from done with me. i have this aching feeling my ummah account will get exposed and my family and parents will find out the sexual sins i致e been committing and murder me.ツ

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post
                      i can already feel the wrath of Allah upon me. Today was horrible i致e been failing my academics this week and we had an exam today that i know i did poorly on. everyone in my class was mean to me today and i messed up so bad in my studies even my teacher was kind of annoyed with me. my dad called me screaming at me for forgetting to do something, and that was followed by a lot of angry texts from my brother.ツ*

                      but i know Allah is far from done with me. i have this aching feeling my ummah account will get exposed and my family and parents will find out the sexual sins i致e been committing and murder me.ツ*
                      Sis just repent. Say 100 istighfars right now, Allah's mercy was there even for the pagans in one hadith who came to the Prophet PBUH, committing great corruption and too much sexual sins.

                      Ibn Abbas reported: Some people among the idolaters had committed many acts of murder and adultery. They came to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and they said, 展hat you call to is good, but tell us what we can do as an expiation? Then, the verse was revealed, Those who do not call upon another god besides Allah, who do not kill a soul Allah has sanctified except for a just cause, and who do not commit adultery; whoever does so will meet a penalty. Punishment will be multiplied for him on the Day of Resurrection and he will be humiliated therein, except for those who repent, have faith, and do good deeds. For those, Allah will replace their evil deeds with good deeds. (25:68-70). And the verse was revealed, Say to My servants who have transgressed against themselves: Do not despair of the mercy of Allah. (39:53)

                      Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 4532

                      Grade:ツSahihツ(authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

                      This applies to Muslims too as practically anyone can repent before their death.ツ


                      I even asked Allah to help me find that hadith if u can be forgiven, while before i always had difficulties finding that hadith.ツ

                      Even one astaghfirullah is a great good deed

                      天erily, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than a person who has his camel in a waterless desert carrying his provision of food and drink and it is lost. He, having lost all hopes (to get that back), lies down in shade and is disappointed about his camel; when all of a sudden he finds that camel standing before him. He takes hold of its reins and then out of boundless joy blurts out: 前 Allah, You are my slave and I am Your Rubb.He commits this mistake out of extreme joy.

                      Sahih Muslim
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                      And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                      أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                      Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                      Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                      Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X