Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What one should do when facing hardship.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What one should do when facing hardship.

When you feel like there is too much happening in life what can one do to make things a bit easier to deal with.

thanks¬*
    Last edited by t4wheed; 08-06-19, 10:35 PM.

1. Find some alone time to pray and read and ponder over the Quran.

2. Being outside around "nature" relieves stress. You should go out at a time you can be alone.

3. Visit your friends (those who you trust and will remind you of Allah).

Comment

Dua [34.1] Anxiety and sorrow #1

اللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّيْ عَبْدُكَ، ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ، ابْنُ أَمَتِكَ، نَاصِيَتِيْ بِيَدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُــــلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ، سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ، أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِيْ كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِكَ، أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِيْ عِلْمِ الغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ، أَنْ تَجْعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيْعَ قَلْبِي، وَنُوْرَ صَدْرِي، وَجَلاَءَ حُزْنِي، وَذَهَابَ هَمِّيْ

O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave. My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me). Your Judgment upon me is assured and Your Decree concerning me is just. I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with, revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You, to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

Allaahumma 'innee 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw 'anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal-Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee.

Ahmad 1/391, and Al-Albani graded it authentic.

Get Hisnul Muslim App: http://bit.ly/DuaApp
      #GreentechApps
      “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

subhanAllah I used to post that dua so frequently been ages since I shared it astaghfirullah
        “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

Turn to Allah frequently, even in times of ease. If you remember him, He will remember you.

Also surround yourself with muslims, especially the ones who are practicing, that way you will remind each other.

Believe in Qadr of Allah. Everything is created with His Qadr. Allah knows what is best for us, even if we don't like it.
          He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

If it's something that's outta my control, I make dua and leave it to Allah (tawakkul). If it is a situaiton I can change/improve I do something about it whilst making dua.

Comment

Read the book "Don't be Sad" by Aid al Qarni.

Duas, read Quran, dhikr, also listen to Quran recitation and be punctual with salaah.

Remind yourself Allah swt does not burden a soul with more than it can bear.

Look at those in worse situations.

Thank Allah swt and have sabr and trust that ease will come.

¬*

Comment

Working...
              X