No announcement yet.

Mother asking me for money for brother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother asking me for money for brother?

Last edited by Sila; 17-05-19, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Your child should be with you unless you are mentally or physically unwell to look after your child.

You're in the UK so you could get the authorities involved because from the sounds of it, they want your daughter's money.

You are in a better position Alhamdullilah

Don't share anything about your money with your mother anymore or anyone else.

Don't give her money either because they are financially well off.

Protect yourself from the evil eye and recite surahs daily.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Comment

Comment

You did the right thing by telling her to obey the rules and not allowing her a smartphone. Explain to her the reasons behind all that.

The dad should have shown her some discipline instead of being irresponsible.

Don't give your daughter's money to your mum. Keep it for her studies and try to be her friend-someone she can talk to and role model.

Teach her about the religion and if you have mosques nearby, take her to sisters events that might inspire her to be more practising and respectful.

Also, keep your communication with your mum as polite but firm as possible. Your daughter will watch and learn otherwise.

Comment

Tell your mum you are not going to give money to your brother to buy a house.

Don't feel bad.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    Tell your mum you are not going to give money to your brother to buy a house.

Don't feel bad.

Comment

Comment

That's good your daughter prays Alhamdullilah

Sometimes kids get bored and don't understand so remind her now and then she is pleasing Allah and her book of deeds should be filled with good actions as much as possible, then she will be rewarded one day

Teach her to love Allah and both of you can learn together

Try to keep the boundaries otherwise if you get too friend like she just won't take you seriously, soon enough you'll find a balance.

Yeh, just tell your mum you will no longer help with purchasing houses

If she brings up the subject just say you feel uncomfortable with it and you want to focus on your childrens future.

Don't say you will do something and then change your mind after, if this happens often your mum won't trust you.

Keep your words in Sha Allah so that way everyone will respect it

Recite the dua Musa Alihissalam used to recite

​​​​​

Comment

Your family want to control you by keeping you poor and in need. so you will always need them and they can rule over your family matter. there is no reason you need to help your younger (adult) brother buy a house. If your mom wants to gift him, it should be from her saving. Not stealing from her grandkids. What type of mother are you that you are willing to buy your brother a house over your children's future. What if you never get the money back? what will your kids do for college or marriage or any need they have.

You are willing to give that away just so your mom can be proud of you. Grow up, you are an adult & a mother. your kids come first before your brother. If your mom needed the money for her own need, I would understand. Your brother has no right over your money. Tell them you invested and have no money

Comment

Working...
                          X