Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls help me advice this sister (ADULTERY)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help me advice this sister (ADULTERY)

Edit
    Last edited by Layla_; 18-06-19, 08:34 AM. Reason: have advised the sister
    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Kissing a non mahram with or without being married is haraam. So I don't understand this part you keep repeating about her that it was a sin because she thinks she was married.

Also, adultery refers to sexual intercourse by a married person with anyone other than his/her spouse. So, again this is another thing I don't understand. How is the second thing adultery?

This is a delicate issue where the advice of a scholar is more necessary than a friend's.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

nvm
      Last edited by sis_on_sunnah; 16-05-19, 10:42 PM. Reason: nvm
      http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Refer to a scholar to find out whats worse

she shouldnt blame her ex for her minor zina that was her fault and shes responsible for that

in terms of her guilt well its done now
        If shes made tawba she should leave it at that and just do good deeds to make up for it

Allah SWT said:

قُلْ يٰعِبَادِىَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلٰىٓ أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُۥ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
        "Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
        (QS. Az-Zumar 39: Verse 53)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Allah forgives people who have committed shirk(if they make tawba before death) , murder ,riba

why would Allah not forgive her

Allah is the most forgiving the most merciful
        When she makes tawba she should beleive that Allah has answered her dua and repentence

Comment

Reminder to us all
          that even if your good now later on u can easily fall
          Whether its zina, murder or even shirk
          u dont know if you will die muslim
          so everyday make tawba and make duas that your kept steadfast on this deen and on taqwa

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
            nvm
            Are u and op same person

Comment

There's not much you can do. Your friend is wracked with guilt.

She needs to get over it. There is no point in watching YT vids about adultery and zina now. It is also useless to compare which sin is worse than the other.

She needs to reconnect with her Creator and what better time than Ramadhaan? Tell her to stop moping about her past and focus on her emaan and ibadah In Sha Allaah.

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                Kissing a non mahram with or without being married is haraam. So I don't understand this part you keep repeating about her that it was a sin because she thinks she was married.

Also, adultery refers to sexual intercourse by a married person with anyone other than his/her spouse. So, again this is another thing I don't understand. How is the second thing adultery?

This is a delicate issue where the advice of a scholar is more necessary than a friend's.
                She believes that because she kissed the other man that this is adultery. Myself & another friend have already advised her that adultery as per the shariah and which would require the hadd would be intercourse and kissing whilst a big sin wouldnít be classified as adultery but she doesnít seem to comprehend this, saying that surely everything that leads to adultery, is adultery.¬*

¬*

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                  There's not much you can do. Your friend is wracked with guilt.

She needs to get over it. There is no point in watching YT vids about adultery and zina now. It is also useless to compare which sin is worse than the other.

She needs to reconnect with her Creator and what better time than Ramadhaan? Tell her to stop moping about her past and focus on her emaan and ibadah In Sha Allaah.

Sheís saying she had incredibly weak iman (this is a sister who has been strong in the religion for 15 years) and she suddenly slipped up. Her sins appear to have made her closer to Allah as I have never ever seen anyone in this state before but her constant voice notes that she leaves daily about the same thing is just making me feel so helpless, like I really want to help her but I donít know what else to say¬*

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                    Refer to a scholar to find out whats worse

she shouldnt blame her ex for her minor zina that was her fault and shes responsible for that

in terms of her guilt well its done now
                    If shes made tawba she should leave it at that and just do good deeds to make up for it

Allah SWT said:

قُلْ يٰعِبَادِىَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلٰىٓ أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُۥ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
                    "Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
                    (QS. Az-Zumar 39: Verse 53)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Allah forgives people who have committed shirk(if they make tawba before death) , murder ,riba

why would Allah not forgive her

Allah is the most forgiving the most merciful
                    When she makes tawba she should beleive that Allah has answered her dua and repentence
                    Is it really minor zina though? Worryingly, she wants her marriage with her x husband to be seen as invalid so that she does not have the burden of zina whilst married in her shoulders but she doesnít realise that if her marriage was indeed invalid thatís 5 years of sin and plus children born out of zina authobillah¬*

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Sheís saying she had incredibly weak iman (this is a sister who has been strong in the religion for 15 years) and she suddenly slipped up. Her sins appear to have made her closer to Allah as I have never ever seen anyone in this state before but her constant voice notes that she leaves daily about the same thing is just making me feel so helpless, like I really want to help her but I donít know what else to say¬*
                      It's understandable you want to help her. But in this situation - ignore her when she talks about the same problem again and again. Tell her it is repetitive and boring.

Maybe she will stop with the voice notes?

It might seem harsh, but it might be the wake up call she needs.

(But this could potentially backfire and you may end up losing her as a friend).

Comment

The thing is, she doesnít have anyone else to turn to. I believe her isolation is what led her to sin in the first place as she kept the fact that her husband divorced her five times to herself and only made a couple of us aware of it after ages¬*
                        i do feel like ignoring her at times as I donít know what else to say Cus she keeps on asking me which sin is worse but seeing her in this state is sad so I wouldnít want to neglect her. Sheís definitely learnt her lesson. I just keep messaging her saying repent and turn back to Allah and all I keep getting back every single voice note is ĎIím the worst muslim in the world nobody is worse than me Iíve transgressed, how could I have done this, how will I face Allah on judgement day, why did I do this after 15 yearsí etc etc literally every single voice note is her saying the same thing But I guess this is a sign of her repentance allahu aalaum
                        ¬*

Comment

She believes that because she kissed the other man that this is adultery. Myself & another friend have already advised her that adultery as per the shariah and which would require the hadd would be intercourse and kissing whilst a big sin wouldnít be classified as adultery but she doesnít seem to comprehend this, saying that surely everything that leads to adultery, is adultery.¬*

¬*
                          Tell her to speak to a scholar to finally get her answer and give this some closure.

If the scholar says it was Zina then she will have to accept it but continue to seek forgiven from Allah daily.

She can give charity and it is the month of good deeds and we get extra rewards for it, therefore, she should make the most out of it.

Can't turn back time so tell her that this should be taken as a lesson and she should never go back to that.

She should also conceal her sins. She shouldn't be sharing it with everyone. Tell her to start fresh and guard her chastity.

She sounds very distressed so it will take her time to accept all this.¬*

As long as she knows it was wrong and to never do it again for her own akhirah.

¬*
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Sis the problem here is that she had already been to scholars before who told her that her marriage with her husband was invalid but she continued to live with him but what her husband done was shopped around for a shaykh who issued an extremely lenient fatwa saying their marriage is valid. On top of this the imam admitted that had she gone anywhere else, they would have dissolved their marriage. I just find it a bit strange that she wants her marriage with her husband to be invalid and she doesnít see that her living with him in potential sin and having children is as bad, if not worse, as her kissing someone if she was married ...

Comment

Sis the problem here is that she had already been to scholars before who told her that her marriage with her husband was invalid but she continued to live with him but what her husband done was shopped around for a shaykh who issued an extremely lenient fatwa saying their marriage is valid. On top of this the imam admitted that had she gone anywhere else, they would have dissolved their marriage. I just find it a bit strange that she wants her marriage with her husband to be invalid and she doesnít see that her living with him in potential sin and having children is as bad, if not worse, as her kissing someone if she was married ...
                              It's nice of you for being a real friend and not ditching her when she needs support the most. It requires patience but you have done your best.

You could suggest her to seek therapy just to give her a helping hand to get out of this vicious cycle.
                              ¬*
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                              X