Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaas
    replied
    I dont think forgiveness lies in the punishment, it lies in you asking for forgiveness. And surely Allah will forgive you if you ask Him.

Leave a comment:

• sunshine785
    replied
    Originally posted by IsaahM View Post
    Jazakallah for the response brother. I definitely don't mean to involve myself in self-harm, that's another sin best left in the past. I was thinking something like travelling to a place where shariah law is implemented and facing punishment there. I would rather face the physical punishment here in this life than have the doubt that I may be punished in Akhirah or Allah may be displeased with me.... :/
    idk.. i think you should keep doing TAUBA .. to protect you from punishment .. INSHALLAH ALLAH SWT WILL SAVE YOU

Leave a comment:

• sunshine785
    replied
    its just sad .. when i see such posts because so many people have done this evil .. its not you who are hated in Islam - its the act .. so please dont ruin your life any further and try to do TAUBA . .

Leave a comment:

• IsaahM
    replied
    Jazakallah for the response brother. I definitely don't mean to involve myself in self-harm, that's another sin best left in the past. I was thinking something like travelling to a place where shariah law is implemented and facing punishment there. I would rather face the physical punishment here in this life than have the doubt that I may be punished in Akhirah or Allah may be displeased with me.... :/

Leave a comment:

• Musbah
    replied
    No there is no point hurting yourself for past sins. Unfortunately, we don't live under shariah where the khilafah or his governor would implement the hudud for fornication. Make tawbah to Allah and never do it again and don't dwell on it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X