Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme addiction and desire for women...please advise!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrConfused View Post

I have spent days thinking if I should sign up and post this. Would someone spend hours here if he wasn't genuine?...
    The answer is yes.

Comment

This forum is rubbish. Hardly anyone here...all I see 2 or 3 members. It was a mistake to sign up and post this. Close and delete the post. I may still come here to take a look... more better places with more people are available on the internet.

Comment

This forum is rubbish. Hardly anyone here...all I see 2 or 3 members. It was a mistake to sign up and post this. Close and delete the post. I may still come here to take a look... more better places with more people are available on the internet.
        When you don't get the attention you wanted...
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

When you don't get the attention you wanted...
          Seriously this place is so quiet.

Comment

Perhaps you found something in Ummah forum that doesn't arouse you.
            "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Asslamu alaykom brother

the first thing is if you are really willing to change you have to take the steps and you SHOULD stop giving excuses.

The only way to get out of this is to control your nafs. You will never be able to control it as long as you are away from Allah because the shaytan is taking over you. Start praying. Try to fast it is not that hard and ask Allah to make it easy for you. Always listen to Quran. Try to get married. Try to go to masjids and make good friends. I am sure they will help you a lot. ​​​وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ
              يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُمْ بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَنْ ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا
              And keep yourself attached to those who call upon their Lord morning and evening, constantly seeking His pleasure, and do not let your eyes turn away from them to pursue the glamour of the present life and do not follow him whose heart We have declared unmindful of Our remembrance; who follows his evil inclinations, and whose affair exceeds all legitimate limits. Kahf 28

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post

Perhaps you found something in Ummah forum that doesn't arouse you.
                That was really bad ! Sorry but if you can't help him you can be silent. Why are you guys making fun of him! Say alhamdulilallah that Allah protected you.
                Ummar ibn Alkhatab ( رضي الله عنه) said:
                “If any of you saw any of your brothers committing a slip, you should (screen him and) help him. You should ask Allah to repent on him and you should not assist Satan against him”.

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post

That was really bad ! Sorry but if you can't help him you can be silent. Why are you guys making fun of him! Say alhamdulilallah that Allah protected you.
                  Ummar ibn Alkhatab ( رضي الله عنه) said:
                  “If any of you saw any of your brothers committing a slip, you should (screen him and) help him. You should ask Allah to repent on him and you should not assist Satan against him”.
                  Read the first page. We did that. But now he wants to draw attention by pouting.
                  "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Thank you, come again.

Comment

Working...
                    X