dua request, need loads of duas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim
    Ya Allah please have mercy on Simply Logical and please grant him what he wants and what is good in this world and the hereafter, ameen.
    Ameen

Thanks for the dua sis, I really appreciate it jazakAllah khair

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Ameen

Thanks for the dua sis, I really appreciate it jazakAllah khair
      wa iyaak brother.
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Comment

im really after something please make dua for me that Allah grants it to me JazakAllah Khair
          JazakAllah Khair

Comment

im really after something please make dua i get it JazakAllah Khair

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum akhi hope you're well, ur in my dua
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim
                Assalaamu alaikum akhi hope you're well, ur in my dua
                Thanks laila i really appreciate it jazakAllah Khair

Comment

please remember me in your duas, im after something so please make dua Allah swt grants it me

Comment

please remember me in your duas I m really after something and I'm really struggling so please any Duas will be much appreciated

Comment

remember me in your duas please

jazakAllah khair

Comment

really could do with dua,
                        that protect, guides and forgives me and my family

Comment

really could do with dua,
                          that protect, guides and forgives me and my family
                          inshaaAllah, you're with us in our du'aas, dear brother.
                          May Allah Ta'aalaa safeguard you all, have mercy on you all and keep you all upon hidayah.

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                          -------------------------------
                          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                          NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Working...
                          X