Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding Feeling Love

Bismillah

I have feelings towards a girl, I completely understand the parameters Islam has on dating and relationships and I have good intentions. The thing is... the girl is lesbian. I still love and care for her regardless of her sexuality. I know this is flawed logic, or a lack thereof of it, but I still have these emotions. Homosexuality is a awful sin, and I am wondering if I can still feel love for her.
    Last edited by CounterForce; 12-05-18, 04:15 AM.

Originally posted by CounterForce View Post
    Bismillah

I have feelings towards a girl, I completely understand the parameters Islam has on dating and relationships and I have good intentions. The thing is... the girl is lesbian. I still love and care for her regardless of her sexuality. I know this is flawed logic, or a lack thereof of it, but I still have these emotions. Homosexuality is a awful sin, and I am wondering if I can still feel love for her.
    It depends, if she is a true lesbian than she will never repent but if she made a mistake and was confused than Allah will forgive her repentance. If you feel like she can change and become a person that you want to marry and if she wants to marry you and than that would be great. If she is a lesbian and will never repent than try to find a girl who is not a lesbian and try to marry her because marriage is very important in Islam and Allah has created humans in pairs and one should always try to find a spouse to marry inshallah.

Comment

U dont lover her lol
      your lusting over her

in 1 years time if she lost her got fat got achne and lost a tooth would u still lover her

Comment

Originally posted by CounterForce View Post
        Bismillah

How can you love someone so far from Islaam?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
          U dont lover her lol
          your lusting over her

in 1 years time if she lost her got fat got achne and lost a tooth would u still lover her
          -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

-_-
            What

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

What
              Nothing.

Comment

Honestly some of you brothers are far more in need of a wali than the sisters are.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                  Honestly some of you brothers are far more in need of a wali than the sisters are.
                  ​​​​​​

Comment of the year

​​​

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

It's just lust

Get married to her and then see if you actually love her.

It'll become 'i can't stand her'

First Satan traps you into getting attached to her, why did you get so close to her? Why didn't you guard yourself?

Then satan makes you think you love her.

Then he wants you to marry her.

Then he wants you to divorce her because you don't love her anymore.

And then Satan leaves you alone because it has achieved in leading you stray.

Unless you repent and ask Allah to guide you.

You don't love her, love is not a joke. Love requires sacrifice for the right reasons.

You are putting your own religion in the line, forget loving the girl, love yourself by protecting yourself from zina.

Don't go near zina, no man or woman is worth the hassle.

We have to be selfish for our Deen. Compete with the pious and make sure you love Allah.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

And what has this girl done for you that has earned her your love?

She has transgressed Allah and you love her?

What about Allah? Have you forgotten all of the bounties Allah has given you? Which favour of your Lord will you deny? Are you going to drop it all for a girl that has done nothing for you?

We only remember Allah in times of calamity, we should be ashamed of ourselves.

may Allah the Al mighty guide us ameen

Comment

Working...
                      X