Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Regarding Feeling Love

Bismillah

I have feelings towards a girl, I completely understand the parameters Islam has on dating and relationships and I have good intentions. The thing is... the girl is lesbian. I still love and care for her regardless of her sexuality. I know this is flawed logic, or a lack thereof of it, but I still have these emotions. Homosexuality is a awful sin, and I am wondering if I can still feel love for her.
    Last edited by CounterForce; 12-05-18, 04:15 AM.

Originally posted by CounterForce View Post
    Bismillah

I have feelings towards a girl, I completely understand the parameters Islam has on dating and relationships and I have good intentions. The thing is... the girl is lesbian. I still love and care for her regardless of her sexuality. I know this is flawed logic, or a lack thereof of it, but I still have these emotions. Homosexuality is a awful sin, and I am wondering if I can still feel love for her.
    It depends, if she is a true lesbian than she will never repent but if she made a mistake and was confused than Allah will forgive her repentance. If you feel like she can change and become a person that you want to marry and if she wants to marry you and than that would be great. If she is a lesbian and will never repent than try to find a girl who is not a lesbian and try to marry her because marriage is very important in Islam and Allah has created humans in pairs and one should always try to find a spouse to marry inshallah.

Comment

U dont lover her lol
      your lusting over her

in 1 years time if she lost her got fat got achne and lost a tooth would u still lover her

Comment

Originally posted by CounterForce View Post
        Bismillah

How can you love someone so far from Islaam?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
          U dont lover her lol
          your lusting over her

in 1 years time if she lost her got fat got achne and lost a tooth would u still lover her
          -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

-_-
            What

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

What
              Nothing.

Comment

Honestly some of you brothers are far more in need of a wali than the sisters are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

What 7 Lettered Named Month do Muslims Fast in?

Working...
                X