need advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need advice please

I am going through a very difficult time with someone in family , studies, alota problems.. etc... I need some dua and advice in general how
    1. to get what i want
    2. for things to work out succesfully

i dont want to go in details , but really my issue with family is one that only Allah can solve, there is no my part in that. will Allah answer any dua? what should i do for it to be answered.

my ibadat in general is very rushed and my faith is very low and just mechanical. any advice on that

Originally posted by auser View Post
    I am going through a very difficult time with someone in family , studies, alota problems.. etc... I need some dua and advice in general how
    1. to get what i want
    2. for things to work out succesfully

i dont want to go in details , but really my issue with family is one that only Allah can solve, there is no my part in that. will Allah answer any dua? what should i do for it to be answered.

my ibadat in general is very rushed and my faith is very low and just mechanical. any advice on that
    you can do hajat prayers(the prayer of need). and make du'a to Allah for both of the points you have mentioned.
    make du'a that Allah soften your family's heart to your wishes.

We don't know what is it that you want here.
    So its not for something that is not permissible.
    Also if you don't get it , just think that Allah have better plans for you. But continue to du'a

Comment

Yeah you need to take your salah/prayer very slow and calm, because it is your only way to connect to Allah on such a deep level. so take it easy and it enjoy, and soon it will become better and better. interns of your faith, start reading Quran like 20m/day and keep increasing, watch islamic lectures , and avoid anything that is non-islamic, and especially going to places like malls and other places where fitna is rampant and naked women are everywhere. Always keep your gaze lowered

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X