Post whatever you feel like sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post whatever you feel like sharing

If a void is created due to faulty structural basis for extension of mind it is very dangerous please avoid at all costs

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
    Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

Re: Post whatever you feel like sharing #YOLO

Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
      Mods are trolling well these days
      [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=25581].Hajar.[/MENTION] [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION] isn't yolo shirk or kufr
      It all starts with a thought

Comment

Let's reflect on death, and remember those before us, look at the baby photos of those who grew up and passed away, and now think of ourselves and reflect, be grateful to Allah and know this life is insignificant to the akhira

Comment

JazakAllah khair

Within the last 12 months actualy i went to the cemetary janazah for 3 people all under 19 one was 10,13 the other 17 or 18

Truely we should live everyday like the last but we all seem to forget

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
            "YOLO" haven't seen that in years.... Cringed a lot ngl
            [MENTION=143074]Jumpski[/MENTION]

Maybe they're hinting that they're gonna kill this thread ..

Comment

High proportion of people from Surrey can't say their R's properly.

Comment

Post whatever you feel like sharing #YOLO

It’s Rs sis, not R’s

No need for the apostrophe

Much like how when you’re referring to the plural of light, you say lights, not light’s

Comment

Do you find it funny that the word lisp has an s in it?
                  It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                  "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                    It’s Rs sis, not R’s

No need for the apostrophe

Much like how when you’re referring to the plural of light, you say lights, not light’s
                    I know that - I'm blaming my phone.

:jkk:

Comment

Soz

I didnt mean to pick at your grammar. Just messin

I am not serious

Comment

Have to cancel my trip to another city coz mahram issues

Men are so BLESSED
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

All my friends are going being fully aware about the ruling am I doing something wrong -_-

Comment

So I signed up to pampers coz I wanted free baby wipes now they send me 10 emails a day forget you and your wipes.

Comment

loooool omg im so out of it. i was trying to fry my patty and instead of using oil i accidentally grabbed the dishwashing liquid and used that instead.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                loooool omg im so out of it. i was trying to fry my patty and instead of using oil i accidentally grabbed the dishwashing liquid and used that instead.
                                I would laugh but I did something just as stupid I was eating weetbix in the middle of the night and grabbed the dishwash liquid thinking it was that liquid artificial sweetner. In my defense I couldn't see what it was

My sister put persil in the dishwasher once thinking it was dishwash powder. Bubbles all over the floor
                                It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                                "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Working...
                                X