Post whatever you feel like sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post whatever you feel like sharing

I am a former member of the forum, (previous username UmmAbdulMalik). I would like to know what is this Void section of the forum now and why are some of the threads I create being moved there?

Would like some clarification in shaa Allah.

Thank you :)

Re: What is this void section?

I think it's where locked threads go to die.

Comment

It's where mods move threads that to them don't contribute any value to the forum.

Your thread seemed like an attention seeking thread so I can see why it was moved there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
        It's where mods move threads that to them don't contribute any value to the forum.

Your thread seemed like an attention seeking thread so I can see why it was moved there.
        Not so much attention seeking I'd say. I just wanted to discuss whether my behaviour was morally reprehensible or not...

Comment

Originally posted by SisterTA View Post
          Not so much attention seeking I'd say. I just wanted to discuss whether my behaviour was morally reprehensible or not...
          Not sure why they banned you :scratch:

Comment

AW: Re: What is this void section?

Not sure why they banned you :scratch:
            she said she was ummAbdulMalik....seems like a male name,and now he is a female,maybe he was already ban and was bann evading...its weird but,mods had a reason I guess
            And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Re: AW: Re: What is this void section?

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
              she said she was ummAbdulMalik....seems like a male name,and now he is a female,maybe he was already ban and was bann evading...its weird but,mods had a reason I guess
              Son, UmmAbdulMalik is a female name. It means "mother of Abdul Malik"

Comment

AW: Re: AW: Re: What is this void section?

Hahaha..well,one learn something new everyday.But then,how can she be mother of Abdul Malik when she isnt even married yet,or posting in Brothers only workout thread o.O..but anyway,shes gone anyway
                And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

What is this void section?

:rofl1:

This is just brutal moderating

Comment

This is strange, though. Usually only men get banned. I never seen a women get banned before on this forum before nor any other forum.
                    If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

Comment

Originally posted by sovietchild View Post

This is strange, though. Usually only men get banned. I never seen a women get banned before on this forum before nor any other forum.
                      You haven't been around long enough. Plenty of women users have been banned. And some were actually just "women" users, if you catch my drift.

Comment

You haven't been around long enough. Plenty of women users have been banned. And some were actually just "women" users, if you catch my drift.
                        Hey it was just a temporary infraction (?). My account is live again, I guess next time I will just ask mods if a certain thread topic is allowed, I really didn't consider this thread infraction-worthy but I think moderating must have changed around here and gotten alot tighter.
                        I remember making dozens of threads all about different topics, some got locked, others not, was never a hardcore issue.

Comment

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: What is this void section?

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
                          Hahaha..well,one learn something new everyday.But then,how can she be mother of Abdul Malik when she isnt even married yet,or posting in Brothers only workout thread o.O..but anyway,shes gone anyway
                          Lol no I'm a sister and I was around the forum for a very long time, for a couple of years on my other account (to which I cannot remember the password or email address linked to it :( ), but I was inactive for like the last 2 years though, got very busy with life and completely forgot about this forum really. It was an active part of my life for quite a while, used to come on here, chat to a few peoples (which surprisingly are still here :D!), make a few threads, discuss topics, was fun really was quite fun and informative!

Comment

Originally posted by SisterTA View Post
                            Hey it was just a temporary infraction (?). My account is live again, I guess next time I will just ask mods if a certain thread topic is allowed, I really didn't consider this thread infraction-worthy but I think moderating must have changed around here and gotten alot tighter.
                            I remember making dozens of threads all about different topics, some got locked, others not, was never a hardcore issue.
                            Moderation is way tighter. Mods rule with an iron first nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                            X