awkward situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awkward situation

If someone ask you to look for him for a spouse and you really like to help ppl out but the problem is you not really convinced of the person?

Don't get me wrong ..he's good and all not having major problems but just didn't like his character in general .. don't wanna be unfair to him
    But in all honestly I don't wish him ( I mean someone like him) to myself nor my near beloved ones .. so how could I recommend him to others? then sleep with a clear conscience I just can't ...

don't know if I'm exaggerating but been a while i'm trying to avoid this and the person hoping something good will come my way ..once he said your friends could be similar to you in character^^ ....

my sister says maybe not all women has same mind like us and will be happy with him. We recommend not we just link them together and it's up to them after that .. and other time she says don't involve me into this .. something/ someone I don't accept to myself wouldn't even hint it to other woman about
    ( which I agree with ) but she ain't helping at all .. worse than me .. keep confusing me ..

What I'm supposed to do? Have u ever been in similar situation?^^ if yes how u reacted ..
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Re: awkward situation

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    If someone ask you to look for him for a spouse and you really like to help ppl out but the problem is you not really convinced of the person?

Don't get me wrong ..he's good and all not having major problems but just didn't like his character in general .. don't wanna be unfair to him
    But in all honestly I don't wish him ( I mean someone like him) to myself nor my near beloved ones .. so how could I recommend him to others? then sleep with a clear conscience I just can't ...

don't know if I'm exaggerating but been a while i'm trying to avoid this and the person hoping something good will come my way ..once he said your friends could be similar to you in character^^ ....

my sister says maybe not all women has same mind like us and will be happy with him. We recommend not we just link them together and it's up to them after that .. and other time she says don't involve me into this .. something/ someone I don't accept to myself wouldn't even hint it to other woman about
    ( which I agree with ) but she ain't helping at all .. worse than me .. keep confusing me ..

What I'm supposed to do? Have u ever been in similar situation?^^ if yes how u reacted ..
    Ah no, now you made me scared. I just asked my friend to find me someone. She maybe think I am not good enough!! :rotfl:
    Nah I'm kidding. she is great, I trust her with my life :up:

They asked you because they trust you. But if he lacks really important features then I suggest maybe telling him that in a nice way?

this is a dilemma... I would deny finding him anyone in the first place and instead focus on making him fix his flaws. It's better as a friend to be honest than making him hear it from someone else.

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 05:41 PM.
      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

haha

I don't think he 's not good enough but just not my type of men ..ain't that just saying the same thing lol but wait women have different taste when it comes to husbands ...

I dunno I'm confused .. he has plenty of wonderful characteristics as well ..
        If his "bad" character does not stand in the way of marriage, then he just needs to find someone who likes his good side. We like different type of characters so what you like might not suit me. We are all humans so our standards will differ.
        He will find someone who likes him the way he is inshallah. Just don't forget to give proper information about him :up:

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
          Ah no, now you made me scared. I just asked my friend to find me someone. She maybe think I am not good enough!! :rotfl:
          Nah I'm kidding. she is great, I trust her with my life :up:

They asked you because they trust you. But if he lacks really important features then I suggest maybe telling him that in a nice way?

this is a dilemma... I would deny finding him anyone in the first place and instead focus on making him fix his flaws. It's better as a friend to be honest than making him hear it from someone else.
          No bad advice. Just because she perceives them to be flaws doesn't mean they are flaws so she shouldn't be advising him to rectify these 'flaws' unless they are religiously confirmed/universally accepted as flaws.
          Otherwise she has no place in exhorting alteration in character.

haha

I don't think he 's not good enough but just not my type of men ..ain't that just saying the same thing lol but wait women have different taste when it comes to husbands ...

I dunno I'm confused .. he has plenty of wonderful characteristics as well ..
          Well you're confused and hence creating an "awkward" situation.

Is it just that he's not your type or is it that there's something actually wrong with him - either his Faith or character? If it's that he's a really bad Muslim or that he's a bad person, for instance the type to mistreat his wife (not saying he is), then you shouldn't be recommending him to anyone; but if he's just a normal guy just that you don't fancy, then recommend people you know who you think would be a compatible match.
          Otherwise tell him you do not know of anybody.

It's that simple really.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
            No bad advice. Just because she perceives them to be flaws doesn't mean they are flaws so she shouldn't be advising him to rectify these 'flaws' unless they are religiously confirmed/universally accepted as flaws.
            Otherwise she has no place in exhorting alteration in character.

Well you're confused and hence creating an "awkward" situation.

Is it just that he's not your type or is it that there's something actually wrong with him - either his Faith or character? If it's that he's a really bad Muslim or that he's a bad person, for instance the type to mistreat his wife (not saying he is), then you shouldn't be recommending him to anyone; but if he's just a normal guy just that you don't fancy, then recommend people you know who you think would be a compatible match.
            Otherwise tell him you do not know of anybody.

It's that simple really.
            Good post bro, I agree with you completely and I think you took a very logical approach to this.

Comment

Good post bro, I agree with you completely and I think you took a very logical approach to this.
              Thanks bro, I think so too.

Comment

Thanks bro, I think so too.
                Haha what would these forummers do without your advice and logic bro? They'd struggle for sure.

Comment

Haha what would these forummers do without your advice and logic bro? They'd struggle for sure.
                  True bro, I do give good advice and bring reason and balance to this forum.

Comment

Insane in the membrane

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                      Insane in the membrane
                      lmao I don't kno wo' da' means.

Speek English sonnn!

Comment

lmao I don't kno wo' da' means.

Speek English sonnn!
                        Bruh ..

Comment

Bruh ..
                          Sorry bro, I just thought it was good advice so I showed my appreciation.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Insane in the membrane
                              Crazy insane,got no brain

Son, that was the most hilarious thing I have seen today hahah
                              ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                              ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                              ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                              ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

Working...
                              X