Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: awkward situation

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    If someone ask you to look for him for a spouse and you really like to help ppl out but the problem is you not really convinced of the person?

Don't get me wrong ..he's good and all not having major problems but just didn't like his character in general .. don't wanna be unfair to him
    But in all honestly I don't wish him ( I mean someone like him) to myself nor my near beloved ones .. so how could I recommend him to others? then sleep with a clear conscience I just can't ...

don't know if I'm exaggerating but been a while i'm trying to avoid this and the person hoping something good will come my way ..once he said your friends could be similar to you in character^^ ....

my sister says maybe not all women has same mind like us and will be happy with him. We recommend not we just link them together and it's up to them after that .. and other time she says don't involve me into this .. something/ someone I don't accept to myself wouldn't even hint it to other woman about
    ( which I agree with ) but she ain't helping at all .. worse than me .. keep confusing me ..

What I'm supposed to do? Have u ever been in similar situation?^^ if yes how u reacted ..
    Ok... this is just me. But if I had some crappy character trait or several, I'd rather know about it then everyone walks around pretending it is not there and then secretly avoid me. It's like if someone has proper honking stinky breath at work and sits next to me, I'll go to the machine in the break out room and buy them some mints.

Just tell him, yes in a nice way, but tell him "look you have some good stuff going for you, but x, y, and z traits are a big problem for me or other women I know so no, sort those out first then maybe we'll look at finding you a wife."

Don't avoid him, that's not helping him, it's helping yourself out of an awkward situation, it's selfish.
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] :rotfl:

Comment

If someone ask you to look for him for a spouse and you really like to help ppl out but the problem is you not really convinced of the person?

Don't get me wrong ..he's good and all not having major problems but just didn't like his character in general .. don't wanna be unfair to him
        But in all honestly I don't wish him ( I mean someone like him) to myself nor my near beloved ones .. so how could I recommend him to others? then sleep with a clear conscience I just can't ...

don't know if I'm exaggerating but been a while i'm trying to avoid this and the person hoping something good will come my way ..once he said your friends could be similar to you in character^^ ....

my sister says maybe not all women has same mind like us and will be happy with him. We recommend not we just link them together and it's up to them after that .. and other time she says don't involve me into this .. something/ someone I don't accept to myself wouldn't even hint it to other woman about
        ( which I agree with ) but she ain't helping at all .. worse than me .. keep confusing me ..

What I'm supposed to do? Have u ever been in similar situation?^^ if yes how u reacted ..
        You need to find specifics about what it is you don't like. It could be something or it could be nothing. Just because you don't like a quality does not mean he/she really does have an issue. If others that know the person agree with you then you might be on to something and if there is something then you have an opportunity to help that person.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
          True bro, I do give good advice and bring reason and balance to this forum.
          :rotfl: son stop...

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
            :rotfl: son stop...
            Weak human

Orc crush weak human scull

Want to see a magic trick? I can make heads disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
              Weak human

Orc crush weak human scull

Want to see a magic trick? I can make heads disappear
              I think you av loss Brayn uncole

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
                I think you av loss Brayn uncole
                Fear the Orc

Orc crush weak human

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 05:42 PM.
                  How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

your posts make sense ... thanks all

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 05:44 PM.
                    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

@Morose @zi-zizou

your posts make sense

I think it's more like I don't like someone like him as a partner for myself, but this does not mean he does have an issue .. u r right .. it's just me ..
                      I think for those who are strong minded with age they tend to become so much more selective.

Comment

Working...
                      X