This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you compromise on?

I would compromise in all but intelligence,appearance,virginity,personality....o thers can all be fixed :D
    ULTIMA RATIO REGUM

Comment

Originally posted by Juwairiyyah View Post
      That's what this thread is about.

What in your opinion is "silly high standards"?
      Having perfection in everything when the other person is definately not perfect. A failure to look beyond the obvious. Being uncompromising in a lot of aspects again what your thread is about. I know of so so many people who remained either unmarried regardless of having so many proposals come to their door because of this or when they then get to a certain age and panic sets in they then accept the first person and end up regretting.

Deen and akhlaq are the two vital criteria as the hadith states if a man whose deen and character your satisfied with asks for your daughters hand in marriage the parents should accept otherwise fitna will be widespread.

Criteria is simple but we make things difficult because everyone is so enamoured with what's around them.which is all fake anyway
      82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
        He needs to have deen. Which is something everyone should look for in a spouse. But other than that we are only people and get attracted to different type of criteria.

As for me, I would be happy if my husband shared my interests and way of thinking. Some of it is:

- Being healthy (I eat healthy and don't want someone who goes to mcdonalds everyday lol)
        - love excercise (ayyyy :hidban: )
        - I play pc games in my freetime, he should too.
        - being simple and not materialistic.
        - Enjoy life and not being that one who gets stressed over everything in life.
        - Someone who enjoys nature. I can sit many hours straight staring at a beautiful tree. Nature is just so beautiful. Taking walks now and then in a beautiful forest is something very nice to do.

Who is that man who doesnt play video games or exercises? o.O ...I either see sisters with very high standarts or very normal ones
        ULTIMA RATIO REGUM

Comment

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
          Who is that man who doesnt play video games or exercises? o.O ...I either see sisters with very high standarts or very normal ones
          People get yelled at by ther wives cuz of video games lol. I'll force him to play, or he can forget dinner tonight!

And if he can't do at least 200 pushups and 500 situps in one sitting, he can forget to marry me.

So mine is concidered normal or high? I think I have pretty low standards. Don't you think so too?

Comment

Working...
          X