Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Swedish members or people from Sweden here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any Swedish members or people from Sweden here?

I have a few questions:

Is there any way to stay longer than 3 months in Sweden without being a citizen? I'm thinking of moving to Stockholm from London.
    What are people like in Stockholm, is it a cosmopolitan place?

I'm open to PM's if you don't want to mention it here.

Thanks to all that respond! :)

Re: Are there any Swedish members or people from Sweden here?

[mention=145717]p1rat3n[/mention]

Comment

Sweden is part of EU. What do you want do there, work or study ?
      Visit Stockholm - Official Site https://www.visitstockholm.com
      Stockholm is very small city compare to London. I think 1-1.5 million people.
      Last edited by uccello verde; 04-11-17, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Salam brother [MENTION=145960]RELENTLESS[/MENTION]

I am from Sweden and I actually live in Stockholm. It's a nice place but it's getting so cold so don't forget to bring a jacket

I will tell you some stuff you gotta know:

1. Sweden has a lot of refugees, especially in Stockholm.
        2. Swedes will seem pretty cold compared to other people. We don't talk to strangers unless we have to. So be prepared to not get any small talk with anyone.
        3. Swedes drink alot, so don't go alone at night. Especially friday_saturday nights.
        4. Everyone can speak english there.
        5. Our infrastructure is very good. U can take the train/bus/taxi everywhere.
        6. Don't go to the heart of Stockholm alone without a guide (the town we call "gamla stan"). You will instantly get lost there.
        7. There is an IKEA in every corner.
        8. Never enter a house with shoes. When u get in, take them off instantly.
        9. Don't get to close to people if you wanna ask something. Our personal space is like 5 meter in diameter lol. And don't get to friendly with strangers on the bus/train etc. It's awkward for us cuz we are not so social.
        10. People drink around 10-12 cups of coffee in a day. Our coffee taste so good.
        11. Swedes are not religious Christians. But they still participate in all lf the christian holydays. Why? It's a tradition so don't think they are religious if they buy alot of presents during christmas. But if you don't participate then no harm done. People respect your choices. They will never force you to do anything.

Sweden is part of EU. You can stay as long as you want there. That is if UK is also part of EU. But the houses is pretty expensive. Really expensive. It's becuse we have a sortage in it. If you want to buy a one room house in "gamla stan" which is the most expensive place, then be prepared to pay over 2million(kr) in our currency.

We have a lot of hidden rules but it's easier if you ask what you want than me writing. Or I will keep writing all day lol.
        Oh and also, we are proud Vikings. Don't never ever make fun of them in front of a real Swede lol
        Last edited by P1RAT3N; 04-11-17, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Well one thing you will certainly notice is how much space there is and is probably one of the major contribution as to why swedes dont like to talk or stand close to strangers.

London is claustrophobic compared to stockholm
          "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

What about the rapefugees herd that people get raped in gang in the open streets and police turn a blind eye cause they're liberal cucks, at least its what the right wing is saying

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
              What about the rapefugees herd that people get raped in gang in the open streets and police turn a blind eye cause they're liberal cucks, at least its what the right wing is saying
              And you believe what the right wing says? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
                lol

It's the government turning a blind eye. Sadly. The election 2014 was a mistake for sure. They let in to much than what the country can handle. The crimes did rise those past years (because of alot of reasons, it's not all refugees fault) A lot. But it wont affect you if you stay away from shady places at night

But the police is great. We have nice police in Sweden. They do a great job

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
                  It's the government turning a blind eye. Sadly. The election 2014 was a mistake for sure. They let in to much than what the country can handle. The crimes did rise those past years (because of alot of reasons, it's not all refugees fault) A lot. But it wont affect you if you stay away from shady places at night
                  Isn't the definition of "rape" different from general definition. Even slight harassment is considered rape, which explains the spike in this type of crime.

Comment

Salam brother [MENTION=145960]RELENTLESS[/MENTION]

I am from Sweden and I actually live in Stockholm. It's a nice place but it's getting so cold so don't forget to bring a jacket

I will tell you some stuff you gotta know:

1. Sweden has a lot of refugees, especially in Stockholm.
                    2. Swedes will seem pretty cold compared to other people. We don't talk to strangers unless we have to. So be prepared to not get any small talk with anyone.
                    3. Swedes drink alot, so don't go alone at night. Especially friday_saturday nights.
                    4. Everyone can speak english there.
                    5. Our infrastructure is very good. U can take the train/bus/taxi everywhere.
                    6. Don't go to the heart of Stockholm alone without a guide (the town we call "gamla stan"). You will instantly get lost there.
                    7. There is an IKEA in every corner.
                    8. Never enter a house with shoes. When u get in, take them off instantly.
                    9. Don't get to close to people if you wanna ask something. Our personal space is like 5 meter in diameter lol. And don't get to friendly with strangers on the bus/train etc. It's awkward for us cuz we are not so social.
                    10. People drink around 10-12 cups of coffee in a day. Our coffee taste so good.
                    11. Swedes are not religious Christians. But they still participate in all lf the christian holydays. Why? It's a tradition so don't think they are religious if they buy alot of presents during christmas. But if you don't participate then no harm done. People respect your choices. They will never force you to do anything.

Sweden is part of EU. You can stay as long as you want there. That is if UK is also part of EU. But the houses is pretty expensive. Really expensive. It's becuse we have a sortage in it. If you want to buy a one room house in "gamla stan" which is the most expensive place, then be prepared to pay over 2million(kr) in our currency.

We have a lot of hidden rules but it's easier if you ask what you want than me writing. Or I will keep writing all day lol.
                    Oh and also, we are proud Vikings. Don't never ever make fun of them in front of a real Swede lol
                    Interesting. I know some Swedes in my class; they're nice people. They seem a bit stand offish at first.. sometimes but once I talked to them, they actually open up. I guess they're not chatty types as you mentioned in 9), perhaps?
                    Last edited by nudgetheputri; 04-11-17, 04:41 PM.

Comment

longer than 3 months would need a residence permit I assume
                      ┳┻|
                      ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                      ┳┻|⊂ノ
                      ┻┳|
                      :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                        Interesting. I know some Swedes in my class; they're nice people. They seem a bit stand offish at first.. sometimes but once I talked to them, they actually open up. I guess they're not chatty types as you mentioned in 9), perhaps?
                        Yes. It takes time for us to open up. But once we get to know each other a bit more, we become your lifetime friends. But I assure you that the "awkward silence" between chats will occcur alot for sure. Be prepared for the worst silence in history xD.
                        Just need to approach us slowly. We seem mean but we sure are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                          And you believe what the right wing says? Haha
                          They're called the "right" for a reason duhhhh, and what about the tons of alternative facts?

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
                            longer than 3 months would need a residence permit I assume
                            "If you are visiting Sweden and are a citizen of a non-EU country, you may need a visa. A visa is a permit to travel to and stay in a country for a maximum of 90 days. If you intend to stay in Sweden for longer than 90 days you will need a visitors’ residence permit."

you have right there, I found this in one of our sites

Comment

lol

But the police is great. We have nice police in Sweden. They do a great job
                              I always felt the way the extremists spoke about sweden was pure exaggeration of the reality but based on a little truth, its how they get popular like their grandaddy hitler

Comment

Working...
                              X