Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Swedish members or people from Sweden here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there any Swedish members or people from Sweden here?

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
    They're called the "right" for a reason duhhhh, and what about the tons of alternative facts?
    are you swedish?

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
      are you swedish?
      Jaa ich bin Swedish :p

Comment

"If you are visiting Sweden and are a citizen of a non-EU country, you may need a visa. A visa is a permit to travel to and stay in a country for a maximum of 90 days. If you intend to stay in Sweden for longer than 90 days you will need a visitors’ residence permit."

you have right there, I found this in one of our sites
        Some country passports don't need visa to enter EU, so only residence permit is needed. But @OP check both out
        ┳┻|
        ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
        ┳┻|⊂ノ
        ┻┳|
        :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

are you swedish?
          Makhsareh kawum, Swedish nayum

Comment

Jaa ich bin Swedish :p
            Germany? I thought everyone here was from pakistan/bangladesh because they all talk about that biryani thing I still don't get...

Comment

Makhsareh kawum, Swedish nayum
              ???

Comment

???
                Thats the joke bro, I'm from the talib and poppy, country

Comment

They're called the "right" for a reason duhhhh, and what about the tons of alternative facts?
                  This rehtorical sarcasm

Comment

Thats the joke bro, I'm from the talib and poppy, country
                    and what is talib and poppy??

Comment

and what is talib and poppy??
                      Afghanistan,

Comment

Salam brother [MENTION=145960]RELENTLESS[/MENTION]

I am from Sweden and I actually live in Stockholm. It's a nice place but it's getting so cold so don't forget to bring a jacket

I will tell you some stuff you gotta know:

1. Sweden has a lot of refugees, especially in Stockholm.
                        2. Swedes will seem pretty cold compared to other people. We don't talk to strangers unless we have to. So be prepared to not get any small talk with anyone.
                        3. Swedes drink alot, so don't go alone at night. Especially friday_saturday nights.
                        4. Everyone can speak english there.
                        5. Our infrastructure is very good. U can take the train/bus/taxi everywhere.
                        6. Don't go to the heart of Stockholm alone without a guide (the town we call "gamla stan"). You will instantly get lost there.
                        7. There is an IKEA in every corner.
                        8. Never enter a house with shoes. When u get in, take them off instantly.
                        9. Don't get to close to people if you wanna ask something. Our personal space is like 5 meter in diameter lol. And don't get to friendly with strangers on the bus/train etc. It's awkward for us cuz we are not so social.
                        10. People drink around 10-12 cups of coffee in a day. Our coffee taste so good.
                        11. Swedes are not religious Christians. But they still participate in all lf the christian holydays. Why? It's a tradition so don't think they are religious if they buy alot of presents during christmas. But if you don't participate then no harm done. People respect your choices. They will never force you to do anything.

Sweden is part of EU. You can stay as long as you want there. That is if UK is also part of EU. But the houses is pretty expensive. Really expensive. It's becuse we have a sortage in it. If you want to buy a one room house in "gamla stan" which is the most expensive place, then be prepared to pay over 2million(kr) in our currency.

We have a lot of hidden rules but it's easier if you ask what you want than me writing. Or I will keep writing all day lol.
                        Oh and also, we are proud Vikings. Don't never ever make fun of them in front of a real Swede lol
                        You should not participate in their events
                        In can lead to kufr acts such as shirk
                        Eg in halloween or christmas pagan worshipping inmovations that can lead to shirk if u take part in

Comment

As a muslim why would you want to move to sweden
                          Life as a muslim there will be harder so its not good

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                            You should not participate in their events
                            In can lead to kufr acts such as shirk
                            Eg in halloween or christmas pagan worshipping inmovations that can lead to shirk if u take part in
                            I never said I participate in their traditions. I said that they accept people who don't because they respect peoples opinions and lifestyles. They are not religious christians so they could care less about what we worship.

As a muslim why would you want to move to sweden
                            Life as a muslim there will be harder so its not good
                            The life as a muslim is not hard at all here. We have a place to pray in in every corner. We have alot of mosques. Sorry brother but I've been living there my whole life and never faced any difficulties in my deen. How can you say something like that, before even setting a foot in here?

Sweden is a calm and quiet place. It's a great country for people who prefer a more calm enviroment than London. So don't talk badly about it. Yes they have their downside like every other country in the world but it does not affect his deen.

I would pick Sweden over UK, easily. And if he does not like Sweden then he can move back to where he came from. Nothing is impossible. But don't go around telling lies akhi. What you said is not true at all.
                            Last edited by P1RAT3N; 04-11-17, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Of course you can pray there
                              Theres probably a masjid in mearly every country in the world

But its a country with a smaller minority of muslims than uk
                              Which means its more likely to be a vulnerable place for muslims
                              If you grow a beard wear a thobe
                              Or wear niqab id likely to know what would hapoen in sweden in the night

Either way any kuffar country is bad for muslims
                              But in specifics its better to live in uk as there are areas where its majority muslims
                              More halal stores in food and shopping
                              More masjids
                              Mre islamic schools
                              More muslims

So yes its beter even if i havent been to sweden i know is better as it will be easier to practise your religion in uk compared to sweden

Also u say its a calm environment but i highly doubt a city where u say people get drunk a lot is calm in the night

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                                Of course you can pray there
                                Theres probably a masjid in mearly every country in the world

But its a country with a smaller minority of muslims than uk
                                Which means its more likely to be a vulnerable place for muslims
                                If you grow a beard wear a thobe
                                Or wear niqab id likely to know what would hapoen in sweden in the night

Either way any kuffar country is bad for muslims
                                But in specifics its better to live in uk as there are areas where its majority muslims
                                More halal stores in food and shopping
                                More masjids
                                Mre islamic schools
                                More muslims

So yes its beter even if i havent been to sweden i know is better as it will be easier to practise your religion in uk compared to sweden

Also u say its a calm environment but i highly doubt a city where u say people get drunk a lot is calm in the night
                                Maybe just stockholm, gothenburg, malmö has lots of masjids because they are the bigger cities but the rest usually only has 1 masjid which is in the middle of absolute nowhere

also malmö has prob the highest population of muslims compared to any other city in sweden
                                "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Working...
                                X