X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A glass of cold milk and oreo #Alhandulillah
    رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

• Gentle reminder for myself and others to try to pray Tahajjud / Qiyaam on this blessed night of jumu'ah, and to try to remember one another if possible in du'aa, Inshaa'Allah. (Jazaa'akumullah khair. Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah)
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Favouritism in the workplace... any experiences people would like to share?
        Example... there's stuff that ALL staff should know and the lady in charge just directs it at one person, lets that person have half days off of work, and over praises too much.
        https://www.instagram.com/muslimahdelights/

http://muslimahdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• nudgetheputri
          nudgetheputri commented
          Editing a comment
          I know that feeling. It's okay, I'm sure you're doing good work at your place too..

• It is indeed hot and boring.

Comment

• When does Dhul Hijjah start this year?
          Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
          "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

• Fakhri
            Fakhri commented
            Editing a comment
            It was meant to have started, but now receiving opposing reports.

• Muslimah_08
            Muslimah_08 commented
            Editing a comment
            It depends on what moonsighting you (your country) follow? I think most European countries follow Saudi Arabia?
            Today (August 12) is the first day of Dhul Hijjah according to Saudi Arabia, the moon was sighted there last night.

• Sadness
          it's great when it actually brings you closer to Allah

Not great when it's just self pity, trying to divert the energy but it is quite hard to detach yourself from these things or people
          especially if you had low iman to start with

The worst thing about crying at night is that it's so quiet, you don't want anyone to wake up and see you
          then you start sniffing making more noise like you have a cold

And the next morning puffy eyes...

​​​​​​
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• eesa the kiwi
            eesa the kiwi commented
            Editing a comment
            Chin up sister. Will make du'a InshaAllah

• Hatred

You never think that you would end up hating someone you should respect

It's something I don't want to remove from my heart because that would be justice denied
          I want justice (i wish I was merciful instead), so the hatred that I refuse to remove is like a witness, that's why I feel like I can't let it go because if I show mercy and forgive
          when will the thing I hate get punished

Irrational to some maybe

hatred is a disease of the heart

Reminds me of that person that will be rewarded for removing ill feelings from their heart every night before they go to sleep

How many of us can do that

Purification of the heart is a long process

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• LailaTheMuslim
            LailaTheMuslim commented
            Editing a comment
            Aww sis, its easier for u to throw them out of ur mind and make dua to Allah for justice to be served to them xx Trust in Allah's might, He is the most Just.

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          Sadness
          it's great when it actually brings you closer to Allah

Not great when it's just self pity, trying to divert the energy but it is quite hard to detach yourself from these things or people
          especially if you had low iman to start with

The worst thing about crying at night is that it's so quiet, you don't want anyone to wake up and see you
          then you start sniffing making more noise like you have a cold

And the next morning puffy eyes...

​​​​​​
          I know how you feel sis, and how hard it may be, someyimes very hard, that you cant even force a smile on your face anymore for a long period of time, remember that everything has an end, and someday it will be a memory...

may Allah heal your pain Ameen
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• LailaTheMuslim
            LailaTheMuslim commented
            Editing a comment
            May Allah ease you hardships and grant u abundant blessings here and the next life, Aynina and Yasin. Ameen.

• aynina
            aynina commented
            Editing a comment
            Ameen, and you too Layla!

• Originally posted by aynina View Post

I know how you feel sis, and how hard it may be, someyimes very hard, that you cant even force a smile on your face anymore for a long period of time, remember that everything has an end, and someday it will be a memory...

may Allah heal your pain Ameen
          Jazak Allah hu khair

my feelings show on my face even more now than before

The hideous frown on my face is ugly, i don't realise how miserable i look

These days it's hard to fake or force a smile, too bitter for that lol

May Allah make it easier for you. Ameen

Comment

• aynina
            aynina commented
            Editing a comment
            Ameen, you'll get through it sis xx

• آمين

Comment

• Hey, how are you guys? ;D

Comment

• Been cleaning all day plus made a cake for my neighbour.. so done..
              رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

• Originally posted by Asmaa19 View Post
                Hey, how are you guys? ;D
                alhamdullilah
                Hows the islamic studies

Comment

Working...
                X