Clear All

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
    im so happy it's all over

i cant believe it

finally life can return back to normal
    Come back to bangla server bangla boi

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Honestly they probably aren't going to reply. I've tried contacted masjids when I had questions too and no one ever did. I'm not sure why they have an email if they're never going to answer it. Your best bet is to go in person. People are a lot more inclined to help when you are standing right in front of them.
      Jazakillah Khayr
      "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
      - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

I'm amazed he won tbh
        I mean...it is America...

I tried not to generalise during the election. When I saw people going crazy at his rallies I was like it's just a phase, they will come to their senses and make the right choice. But then election night happened and it turns out that it wasent and I really shouldn't have been that surprised. They've been making terrible desicions for centuries.

now they are paying the price for voting for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I mean...it is America...

I tried not to generalise during the election. When I saw people going crazy at his rallies I was like it's just a phase, they will come to their senses and make the right choice. But then election night happened and it turns out that it wasent and I really shouldn't have been that surprised. They've been making terrible desicions for centuries.

now they are paying the price for voting for him.
          Yeah I was kind of like I know Americans are stupid but surely they're not that stupid

nek minute
          It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
          "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            Yeah I was kind of like I know Americans are stupid but surely they're not that stupid
            nek minute
            It just seems like the majority of them have no regard for other people's feelings or lives. The "America first" is taken very seriously. I used to live close enough to America that literally going there just to go to Wal-Mart only took 20 minutes or so and people are just plain rude. Maybe I'm just a hypersensitive Canadian who's used to people being nice all the time and saying please and thank you, but seriously going to America always felt like walking into another world.

of course not everyone is like that but based off what I saw it is pretty common

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Come back to bangla server bangla boi
              Maybe Coming back in late may in sha’ Allah

Too many people in that server stalking everything you say

Comment

• Rant.

I've come across a website called zawaj.com & the question/answer section is very depressing. The amount of Muslims in haram relationships & siring illegitimate children is just shocking! I'm now convinced, more than ever, that a Muslim fearing for his Deen & offspring should make Hijrah to some place where promiscuity/fornication is not so rampant. May Allah curse the colonialists again & again. This is what they brought upon us. How I wish there was a barrier of steel between us & them!
                ليتني أموت على ما ماتت عليه عجائز نيسابور

Comment

• Originally posted by TURJUMAN View Post
                  Rant.

I've come across a website called zawaj.com & the question/answer section is very depressing. The amount of Muslims in haram relationships & siring illegitimate children is just shocking! I'm now convinced, more than ever, that a Muslim fearing for his Deen & offspring should make Hijrah to some place where promiscuity/fornication is not so rampant. May Allah curse the colonialists again & again. This is what they brought upon us. How I wish there was a barrier of steel between us & them!
                  are things really that bad

maybe i live a very sheltered life

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

Maybe Coming back in late may in sha’ Allah

Too many people in that server stalking everything you say
                    Fair enough

Comment

• Originally posted by TURJUMAN View Post
                      Rant.

You do realise on the internet people will most of the time only bring bad stuff and not good stuff they come on here to report problems not how happy they are

and zawaj is mainly relationship issues anyway haram or halal relationships

the majority of sisters even in the west are good in terms of this topic
                      the majority of boys arent from what ive oberved in life sadly

may Allah guide the ummah

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

may Allah guide the ummah
                        Ameen

ليتني أموت على ما ماتت عليه عجائز نيسابور

Comment

• So theres this massive tree which i can see from my house

just a few days ago, it was basically a skeleton with no leaves, just bare branches and looking lifeless

and today i see it, and it looks bootiful. So many beautiful and bright green leaves. Isnt nature remarkable

i see the sunlight hitting the leaves and it looks bootiful

All the leaves must be harvesting them photons, using their chlorophylls to drive charge separation, supporting their own existence through finely-tuned orbital energy levels and orientation-dependent forster resonance energy transfer

the photochhemistry that is taking place as i type is bootiful and stunningly complex
                          Last edited by Faith reloaded; 18-04-18, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Oh my days

isnt nature amazing

if only you mans actually thought about what life is about at the molecular level, rather than waste you mans time on video games and daytime tv junk

it is truly mindblowing. Simply unbelievable.

Comment

• Life is....

exquisite

dont you agree

(PS. Im not referring to my life, i mean life as in nature and stuff)

Comment

• I had crazy, shirky thoughts - like how it would have been nice if we had a pantheon of gods instead of one God who makes us suffer, even though that's blasphemous.

Like praying to a goddess of agriculture or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X