X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Mods would never disable my VM, son.

Son, I had sons check whether they can access your VMs or not.
    Son, it appears that my wall has just locked itself. There's no fix :(

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
      [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION]

Just wondering, do you have fangs?
      Erm. How did I miss this. Such an important question.

I'm not a vampire son. But some of my teeth are sharp-ish

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
        [MENTION=35538]Saif-Uddin[/MENTION] my brother, how can I become a real man? Someone who can stand up for himself and be a shepherd of his family.
        manning up, have self confidence, etc

Remember your here to please Allah عز و جل above all others,

:jkk:
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Mods would never disable my VM, son.

Son, I had sons check whether they can access your VMs or not.
          Why are they disabling vms?

Comment

[MENTION=143517]Gevurlar Korksun[/MENTION] - the entire Ottoman armies were very much defeated by the Allies in WW1. Yet Kemal and his merry band somehow defeated them and a group of Nationalists managed what an entire army couldn't.

Do you think Kemal cut a deal with UK and France to make the entire event look heroic? Was it just a big show?

Comment

Son, I just conducted a quick investigation.

This is true son. The mods have disabled it.
              This is how rumours start.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                And as far as I know, Mahdi will probably rule from Madinah(?) I could be wrong though.
                It's not mentioned from where he will rule, but I'd say Al-Quds is his most likely capital, if not Quds, then Istanbul. But Allah knows best. And you know, I do believe his appearance is not too far off. I do expect his appearance within the next 20 years at most. It's just what I understand from the current state of the world and the events that are taking place and will likely take place soon.

[MENTION=143517]Gevurlar Korksun[/MENTION] - the entire Ottoman armies were very much defeated by the Allies in WW1. Yet Kemal and his merry band somehow defeated them and a group of Nationalists managed what an entire army couldn't.

Do you think Kemal cut a deal with UK and France to make the entire event look heroic? Was it just a big show?
                Yes and no.

Yes, the Ottoman army was defeated and several European nations occupied various parts of the Ottoman state. But remember that during this time, there were an incredible amount of spies and traitors among the ranks of the Ottoman army. The very fact that the Ottoman state took part in WW1 was also the result of the Young Turks who took control of the statre after having dethroned Sultan Abdulhamid II in 1909.

The British entered Istanbul in 1918. What happened afterwards is that Imams and religious figures have called the people to take up arms. They gave fatwas that it was haram to live under the rule of Kuffar and the people one after the other armed themselves and were ready to fight. This was supported by the Sultan, Vahdeddin, at the time. Since the Ottoman state was under occupation and the Sultan and other officials couldn't do anything, the Sultan tried to support this civilian uprising secretly. He sent Mustafa Kamal, who was an Ottoman officer at the time, to Samsun (a city in North Turkey), to start this uprising and function as a leader.

Mustafa Kamal at first didn't want to go and instead stay in Istanbul to try and rise up the ranks within the army. He was a Jew and a freemason, he didn't care about the Ottoman state. The uprising was relatively successful, but at some point, the regular people were dispersed and were told that a new army of trained soldiers was founded, so there was no need for civilians to fight. Kamal continued his role as leader. He did make a contract with the English. Not just that, but he purposefully let the Greek army come to Sakarya (near Istanbul) and only fought them seriously there and defeated them. All just so that he could be seen as a liberator. After the Greeks fled back to Greece and Kamal promised the English to deal with the Sultanate and Caliphate and build a secular state that will be designed after European states and will transform the identity of the Turkish people, the English left Istanbul without a fight, content with their partner.

This is roughly how the events unfolded. The uprising was impressive, but was controlled later and Mustafa Kamal reached a deal with the English. The Young Turks tricked everyone believing them to be genuine Turks, let alone Muslims. A bunch of freemason trash is what they are.

It's sad. The people who fought in WW1 and took part in the uprising were genuine Muslims who fought to prevent being ruled with kufr rule. It was a jihad. But in the end, it was traitors among us (yet again) who accomplished what the enemy couldn't. The English knew they couldn't stay, the Turks would never accept being ruled by European Kuffar, who were seen as filth. They needed a partner who would enforce what benefited Europe and the Zionist agenda. They found that partner in Mustafa Kamal. The rest consists of the atrocities Kamal has committed against the Turkish populace.
                Last edited by Gevurlar Korksun; 11-05-17, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
                  Yes and no.

Yes, the Ottoman army was defeated and several European nations occupied various parts of the Ottoman state. But remember that during this time, there were an incredible amount of spies and traitors among the ranks of the Ottoman army. The very fact that the Ottoman state took part in WW1 was also the result of the Young Turks who took control of the statre after having dethroned Sultan Abdulhamid II in 1909.

The British entered Istanbul in 1918. What happened afterwards is that Imams and religious figures have called the people to take up arms. They gave fatwas that it was haram to live under the rule of Kuffar and the people one after the other armed themselves and were ready to fight. This was supported by the Sultan, Vahdeddin, at the time. Since the Ottoman state was under occupation and the Sultan and other officials couldn't do anything, the Sultan tried to support this civilian uprising secretly. He sent Mustafa Kamal, who was an Ottoman officer at the time, to Samsun (a city in North Turkey), to start this uprising and function as a leader.

Mustafa Kamal at first didn't want to go and instead stay in Istanbul to try and rise up the ranks within the army. He was a Jew and a freemason, he didn't care about the Ottoman state. The uprising was relatively successful, but at some point, the regular people were dispersed and were told that a new army of trained soldiers was founded, so there was no need for civilians to fight. Kamal continued his role as leader. He did make a contract with the English. Not just that, but he purposefully let the Greek army come to Sakarya (near Istanbul) and only fought them seriously there and defeated them. All just so that he could be seen as a liberator. After the Greeks fled back to Greece and Kamal promised the English to deal with the Sultanate and Caliphate and build a secular state that will be designed after European states and will transform the identity of the Turkish people, the English left Istanbul without a fight, content with their partner.

This is roughly how the events unfolded. The uprising was impressive, but was controlled later and Mustafa Kamal reached a deal with the English. The Young Turks tricked everyone believing them to be genuine Turks, let alone Muslims. A bunch of freemason trash is what they are.

It's sad. The people who fought in WW1 and took part in the uprising were genuine Muslims who fought to prevent being ruled with kufr rule. It was a jihad. But in the end, it was traitors among us (yet again) who accomplished what the enemy couldn't. The English knew they couldn't stay, the Turks would never accept being ruled by European Kuffar, who were seen as filth. They needed a partner who would enforce what benefited Europe and the Zionist agenda. They found that partner in Mustafa Kamal. The rest consists of the atrocities Kamal has committed against the Turkish populace.
                  And were all the debts the Ottomans owed to Britain and France forgiven after Kemal?

From what I read the Ottomans did Ok in the first weeks of the war and defeated/pushed back the Russians, it was only after they declared war on the UK and France that things went downhill. The sultan had actually called for a "jihad" but neither the arabs nor north africans gave a damn lol.

Btw Sultan Abdul Hamid was very close to executing Kemal but was removed by the Young turks before he could do that.

Comment

It's not mentioned from where he will rule, but I'd say Al-Quds is his most likely capital, if not Quds, then Istanbul. But Allah knows best. And you know, I do believe his appearance is not too far off. I do expect his appearance within the next 20 years at most. It's just what I understand from the current state of the world and the events that are taking place and will likely take place soon.
                    Well I honestly find that very unlikely but we'll see.

Frankly, I'm really tired of muslims being on the pointy end of European swords- not exactly the most thrilling of experiences, I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
                      Why are they disabling vms?
                      They're not.

I'm just a little dumb. I clicked a few buttons and forgot I had pressed them and this caused the disability of VMs.

In your privacy settings, if one of the options is not open to everybody, it disables VMs too (but it's not obvious).

Comment

And were all the debts the Ottomans owed to Britain and France forgiven after Kemal?

From what I read the Ottomans did Ok in the first weeks of the war and defeated/pushed back the Russians, it was only after they declared war on the UK and France that things went downhill. The sultan had actually called for a "jihad" but neither the arabs nor north africans gave a damn lol.

Btw Sultan Abdul Hamid was very close to executing Kemal but was removed by the Young turks before he could do that.
                        I haven't researched the debts enough, so unfortunately I can't give you an answer to that currently.

The Ottoman state and army were very weakened during the late 19th and early 20th century. It was in no shape to fight a serious war, let alone one on the scope of WW1, which was essentially a war that involved all European nations. Which is exactly why the Young Turks declared war and why they involved the Ottoman in this futile war. They basically executed an entire country.

Some Arabs and other Muslims did respond to the call, but many didn't. It just shows in what shape the Ummah was even back then. And there were a lot of Arab nationalist movements going on, who were against the Caliphate and pro-British. They were also sponsored by the British, like in Palestine, The Saudis in Arabia and Yemen.

It's sad to see that most if not all Muslim nations use flags that were forced on them or designed by the Europeans, especially Arab countries. This alone tells me, that we still have a long way to go before we will wake up from our deep slumber. The Turkish flag also has some shady roots, for example.

If we could finally reawaken our Islamic spirit (as a society) and combine it with a youth that is capable, competent, well versed in history, Islam and other sciences and courageous and brotherly, then we will be able to take that sword of the Europeans and turn it around.

Btw, I'm interested in Bengali history. Bangladesh is a Muslim country I don't know much about. Could you tell me about Bengali history ? Like, give me a brief overview of their history, how they became Muslim and some important historical individuals ? Also, how is the Bengali relationship with other Muslims in the region, like Muslim Indians, Maldivians, Rohingya and the like ?

Comment

I haven't researched the debts enough, so unfortunately I can't give you an answer to that currently.

The Ottoman state and army were very weakened during the late 19th and early 20th century. It was in no shape to fight a serious war, let alone one on the scope of WW1, which was essentially a war that involved all European nations. Which is exactly why the Young Turks declared war and why they involved the Ottoman in this futile war. They basically executed an entire country.

Some Arabs and other Muslims did respond to the call, but many didn't. It just shows in what shape the Ummah was even back then. And there were a lot of Arab nationalist movements going on, who were against the Caliphate and pro-British. They were also sponsored by the British, like in Palestine, The Saudis in Arabia and Yemen.

It's sad to see that most if not all Muslim nations use flags that were forced on them or designed by the Europeans, especially Arab countries. This alone tells me, that we still have a long way to go before we will wake up from our deep slumber. The Turkish flag also has some shady roots, for example.

If we could finally reawaken our Islamic spirit (as a society) and combine it with a youth that is capable, competent, well versed in history, Islam and other sciences and courageous and brotherly, then we will be able to take that sword of the Europeans and turn it around.
                          The debt was one of the main reasons for the war from what I've heard. The Ottomans actually initially wanted to fight on the Allies' side in exchange for removing all debts owed. When that failed, they joined the Central powers.

As for arab nationalists, the fact that they allied with TE Lawrence shows everything that needs to be shown regarding them.

Comment

Btw, I'm interested in Bengali history. Bangladesh is a Muslim country I don't know much about. Could you tell me about Bengali history ? Like, give me a brief overview of their history, how they became Muslim and some important historical individuals ? Also, how is the Bengali relationship with other Muslims in the region, like Muslim Indians, Maldivians, Rohingya and the like ?
                            I will need time to answer that and I will also explain the existence of secularism here despite the fact that the majority are strongly muslim. S I will answer later.

But here's a hint: turks played a role in bringing Islam here as well. You people did something or the other for Islam nearly everywhere lol.

Btw, rohingya are ex-bengalis.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                              manning up, have self confidence, etc

Remember your here to please Allah عز و جل above all others,

:jkk:
                              how can I have more self confidence? I'm a wimp

Comment

Well I'll try to keep this short.

Have you heard of the Khilji Dynasty in India? The most successful ruler was Alauddin Khilji. They were of Turkish descent.

It was under command of Alauddin Khilji, Ikhtiyar Uddin Mohammad Bakhtiyar Khilji- another Turk, conquered Bengal.

Now Bangladeshi muslim writers view Ikhtiyar as a pious warrior hero whereas secularists and hindus hate him and allege they destroyed many temples and the buddhist Nalanda University.

However, the conquest never actually islamized the people and muslims were more than happy just taxing the people and letting them keep their religion. Islam was spread to the people by the Sufis.

The most famous sufi is Hazrat Shah Jalal. There were others. Many of them came to Bengal to spread Islam and were largely successful. The muslim rulers being impressed endorsed the Chisty Sufi Order.

Over time, persian-islamic culture began overtaking hindu-bengali culture. Infact, there were hindu writers and poets writing angrily about it at that time. These writers/poets only had a few patrons among hindu landlords but for the general populace, they were not taken very seriously.

But these cancerous strain always remained.

Now later onwards, Akbar and mughals vassalized Bengal. Akbar loved hindu culture and infact created his own religion - Din-e-Elahi which was a mix of hinduism and ISlam.

It was under Akbar, that the cultural renaissance took place. The Bengali calendar was brought back, Akbar encouraged the Bengali new year's celebration.

The mughals patronized those same hindu culturalists that were doing their best to prevent islamization of Bengal.

The British Rule

But really the tables were not turned until the British came. Under british rule, hindus studied worked hard, got to many top posts. In general, a renaissance of education took place among the hindus.

The muslims meanwhile were uneducated, they were forbidden to study by the mullahs. In muslim communities, an era of darkness took place.

This attitudes set the tone for modern secular Bangladesh state. Religion, and more specifically Islam, was seen to be a factor behind keeping people backwards and was the main reason behind backward thinking.

The more liberal muslim families started respecting hindus- most notably Kazi Nazrul Islam- the national poet who wrote poetry against religion-and western way of thinking and this slowly began the trend towards secularism.

By now, hindus had all but cemented their position to dictate which direction the Bangladeshi people will go in the future.

Post- British Era

Following British departure of British, riots and massacres took place between hindus and muslims.

This further weakened how religion was viewed by people.

After Pakistan came into control of Bengal, they forced bengalis to adopt urdu and pakistani culture which led to the language movement in 1952. This further weakened Islam because Pakistan had done so under premise of islam.

But the most damaging thing Pakistan did was to equally discriminate and oppress Bangladeshis which huddled muslims together with hindus and secularists. This led to the war in 1971.

Post- 1971:

The war in 1971 was a huge victory for secularists and Leftists.

The importance of religion had come down to a historical low.

But after the assassination of Sheikh Mujib, President Ziaur Rahman came to power.

Ziaur Rahman abolished secularism from Bangladeshi constitution and built many islamic institutions. He included the sentence "Total and complete faith in Allah almighty" to the constitution.

This was a huge set back for secularism and the reason why Islam is still so important to society is because of Ziaur Rahman.

However, now Awami league have more or less undone all that and restored secularism. They are completely focused on takinf bangladesh down the route of hardcore secularism. And if muslims don't wake up, that's where we could be heading in 50 years.

One thing that has to be mentioned is the fact that all the major institutions like Universities, Colleges, Judiciary, etc are under control of secularists. There are very few religious muslim professors or businessmen or judges for example. This is the single biggest issue here. Most of the intellectuals of the country are either hindus or secularists.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X