Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    What's mong with you?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      Originally posted by Spicen View Post
      Are you @RedBirdie ?

      If so, what got you banned the last time?



      Pretty sure [MENTION=127833]RedBirdie[/MENTION] was a sister.

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
        Yhh lol and idk just sounds fun
        Nice. Your new character is super fresh masha-Allah

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          How do i get confused for a sister

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION]

            Did you drive today?

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              Originally posted by Morose View Post
              [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION]

              Did you drive today?
              yes i did :)

              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                yes i did :)
                lol...

                You is a roti making machine.

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  Originally posted by Morose View Post
                  lol...

                  You is a roti making machine.
                  rotimatic

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                    How do i get confused for a sister
                    I'm using image-blocker on my browser. Here's what I see:

                    Abu julaybeeb Girl

                    Abu julaybeeb is offline

                    Senior Member

                    Join Date
                    Apr 2017
                    Gender
                    Girl
                    Unspecified
                    Posts
                    151
                    Mentioned
                    0 Post(s)
                    Quoted
                    58 Post(s)

                    Rep Power
                    9

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                      I'm using image-blocker on my browser. Here's what I see:

                      Abu julaybeeb Girl

                      Abu julaybeeb is offline

                      Senior Member

                      Join Date
                      Apr 2017
                      Gender
                      Girl
                      Unspecified
                      Posts
                      151
                      Mentioned
                      0 Post(s)
                      Quoted
                      58 Post(s)

                      Rep Power
                      9
                      Your knowledge of history is really well.

                      Make some good thread topics.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Originally posted by Morose View Post
                        Your knowledge of history is really well.

                        Make some good thread topics.
                        Having good knowledge of history doesn't have anything to do with using image blocker.

                        Well I could but the history section is pretty dead and there's no one else in the forum to have an energetic discussion on any topic.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                          Having good knowledge of history doesn't have anything to do with using image blocker.

                          Well I could but the history section is pretty dead and there's no one else in the forum to have an energetic discussion on any topic.
                          Oh I wasn't paying much attention to the actual contents of your post. I just quoted it to say what I wanted to say.

                          Not everything has to be a discussion. Just post the info and let people read.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            Jumpskiiii !!! :sorrow:

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                              I'm using image-blocker on my browser. Here's what I see:

                              Abu julaybeeb Girl

                              Abu julaybeeb is offline

                              Senior Member

                              Join Date
                              Apr 2017
                              Gender
                              Girl
                              Unspecified
                              Posts
                              151
                              Mentioned
                              0 Post(s)
                              Quoted
                              58 Post(s)

                              Rep Power
                              9
                              Interesting. It seems for unspecified gender users, the forum by default assigns female.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                [MENTION=143074]Jumpski[/MENTION] man down :crushed:

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X