X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thunder94 View Post
    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Lol I just have bad sleeping habits.

The lesser of two evils argument doesn't work because there's a third option: don't vote. Lol.

I agree with you. At the end of the day, regardless of whether it's haram or not, I won't be held accountable for helping to put one of these guys in power.
    Yupp.

By the way, I took a long hiatus from this place, so when an old thread pops up on the front page, I read through it depending on what the thread is about, and I've noticed that we think a lot alike - especially your posts in the marriage forum lol.
    Haha that's true; I also felt something eerily familiar when I was reading your posts, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Haha that's true; I also felt something eerily familiar when I was reading your posts, but I couldn't put my finger on it.
      Yeah, like when you would put something on the marriage section, or ask a question in a thread, I'd be thinking that same exact thing lol.

I dont wanna be cliche and say "Great minds think alike" - so how about a dua instead. May Allah grant both of us a righteous spouse and make it easy, ameen.
      And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

Why are you talking to yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder94 View Post
          Yeah, like when you would put something on the marriage section, or ask a question in a thread, I'd be thinking that same exact thing lol.

I dont wanna be cliche and say "Great minds think alike" - so how about a dua instead. May Allah grant both of us a righteous spouse and make it easy, ameen.
          Ameen.

Comment

Query: Can we dye our hair jet black? Is it definitely not allowed? What if you dye it blue-black? So it's black in normal lighting but ever so slightly blue in the light? :jkk:
            And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
            http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

:rotfl: [MENTION=140932]Mr.Beard[/MENTION] Username

:up:
              Indeed we belong to Allah,
              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

So stoic which part of America u from?
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                  So stoic which part of America u from?
                  Are you trying to gather more clues?

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                    Query: Can we dye our hair jet black? Is it definitely not allowed? What if you dye it blue-black? So it's black in normal lighting but ever so slightly blue in the light? :jkk:
                    Definitely not allowed. Here is the Hadith, sister.

Nabi :saw: said, "Some people will dye their hair black like the breasts of pigeons at the end of time, but they will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise." Sahih

And blue-black, I don't know. but my honest advice is to avoid it because black is not permissible and dying the hair blue is not normal, an imitation of the kaffir. Allah knows best.

Comment

Yes
                      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

• Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                        Yes
                        Florida.

Comment

Florida.
                          Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Florida.
                            Gun shape state

I thought u didnt wanna say bcus u were scared there was a member in ur area
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              Florida.
                              Gun shape state

I thought u didnt wanna say bcus u were scared there was a member in ur area
                              I've already said it before, so there's no point. Besides Florida is huge. It's like the size of UK lol.

Comment

I've already said it before, so there's no point. Besides Florida is huge. It's like the size of UK lol.
                                Ok I deserve a rep for the blankage

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X