• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    A believer, that will InshaAllah enter Jannah by the mercy of Allah swt
    . :jkk: iA same for you.

but I wanted to get your perspective of me, of how I come across on the forum.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      Don't wanna upset u
      randommm don't leave me hanging now. please be brutally honest.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Ermmm...did [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] get banned? Da hell happened? People are getting banned left, right and centre .
        And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
        http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Shameless bump.

[MENTION=139017]Thunderstorm[/MENTION] How are you man? How's life?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            Shameless bump.

[MENTION=139017]Thunderstorm[/MENTION] How are you man? How's life?
            Tired, so much paperwork, wish I could have just 2-3 days where I don't have to worry about upcoming things. Worker's union making problems, professors not replying to emails.
            Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
              Tired, so much paperwork, wish I could have just 2-3 days where I don't have to worry about upcoming things. Worker's union making problems, professors not replying to emails.
              I know what you mean, man. Especially the part about the professors lol.

Things'll get easier in shaa Allah.

Comment

[MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] I just saw your old thread about hillary clinton endorsed at the masjid during eid. Which state do you live in? Same happened in my masjid.
                And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder94 View Post
                  [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] I just saw your old thread about hillary clinton endorsed at the masjid during eid. Which state do you live in? Same happened in my masjid.
                  I live in Florida. Wbu.

Comment

I live in Florida. Wbu.
                    Damn, you safe from Hurrican Matthew bro?

I live in a big state in the West Coast (wont be specific because i think someone irl may be stalking my account lol)
                    And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder94 View Post
                      I live in Florida. Wbu.
                      Damn, you safe from Hurrican Matthew bro?

I live in a big state in the West Coast (wont be specific because i think someone irl may be stalking my account lol)
                      Lol yeah it barely grazed the town I live in alhamdulillah.

West Coast, eh? Imma guess either Cali or Washington.

But yeah the whole voting thing is ridiculous. Muslims haven't learned their lesson from Obama and Bush apparently.

Comment

But yeah the whole voting thing is ridiculous. Muslims haven't learned their lesson from Obama and Bush apparently.
                        I'll rep you the state but its not that.

And yeah, funnily enough, this past Friday the khutbah was all about why we as citizens must vote and how it's not haram.

Comment

I'll rep you the state but its not that.

And yeah, funnily enough, this past Friday the khutbah was all about why we as citizens must vote and how it's not haram.
                          Lol nice.

Muslims will vote for Clinton, and then be surprised when she sends troops to Syria or something. The cycle repeats itself.

Comment

Lol nice.

Muslims will vote for Clinton, and then be surprised when she sends troops to Syria or something. The cycle repeats itself.
                            btw, since you're in Florida, why are you up at midnight - no school or work tomorrow?

To be honest, these past months, it feels like most khutbahs have hinted towards telling people to vote.

Like I was saying, this past khutbah was completely dedicated to why we should vote. He pretty much said he disagreed with the view that it is haram because we need to choose the lesser of two evils. To be honest, I don't know if it's haram or not because obviously there's 2 sides to the debate; all I know is I couldn't care less about voting. I just don't care enough to do it, so why should I risk the fact that it might be haram?

Comment

Lol nice.

btw, since you're in Florida, why are you up at midnight - no school or work tomorrow?

To be honest, these past months, it feels like most khutbahs have hinted towards telling people to vote.

Like I was saying, this past khutbah was completely dedicated to why we should vote. He pretty much said he disagreed with the view that it is haram because we need to choose the lesser of two evils. To be honest, I don't know if it's haram or not because obviously there's 2 sides to the debate; all I know is I couldn't care less about voting. I just don't care enough to do it, so why should I risk the fact that it might be haram?
                              Lol I just have bad sleeping habits.

The lesser of two evils argument doesn't work because there's a third option: don't vote. Lol.

I agree with you. At the end of the day, regardless of whether it's haram or not, I won't be held accountable for helping to put one of these guys in power.

Comment

Lol I just have bad sleeping habits.

The lesser of two evils argument doesn't work because there's a third option: don't vote. Lol.

I agree with you. At the end of the day, regardless of whether it's haram or not, I won't be held accountable for helping to put one of these guys in power.
                                Yupp.

By the way, I took a long hiatus from this place, so when an old thread pops up on the front page, I read through it depending on what the thread is about, and I've noticed that we think a lot alike - especially your posts in the marriage forum lol.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X