Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    You may not come across a potential like this again, take the opportunity :up:
    i think he's gone and not as interested as he was initially. maybe.

Alhamdulillah everything happens for the best.
    Perhaps he figured you weren't interested and moved on. I mean, he did ask you 3 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] how's life bro?
      Beautiful akhi. I'm out of town right now, so I might not be as active.

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] how's life bro?
      [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] since when did you become a rishta aunty?
      You're gonna have to explain this one.

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      Originally posted by patient believer View Post
      It depends on the reason sis.Lile.for example if you fell for him purely based on his look, then you could be in a dangerous zone.But if its based on his behaviour , personality and other reasons then pray and make dua.
      since you met him once getting over him will be super easy.But you dont have to do that, since he might be your future hubby.InshaAllah khair.I don't know your situation but hopefully you make a good decision.Rely on Allah and don't put yourself down like this.
      met him twice...it was his look, the little things he said and did..his behavior, his voice everything... lols I sound so silly. wth is wrong with me. ugh. UGHHH. I'm done.

he asked me to marry him three times, he wanted nikkah immediately. maybe I screwed up. or maybe bc things are not solid 'no' maybe there's still a possibility of something in the future?
      What are you doing? Go for it!
      Softy asked regarding you. I merely assumed it was due to obvious reasons.

BTW I might also be interested.
      I'll let you know if I come across any promising potentials. Don't hold your breath though.

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Perhaps he figured you weren't interested and moved on. I mean, he did ask you 3 times.
        and three times i didn't say no. and i was really interested. i just didn't feel ready and good enough for him.
        Last edited by ninety1daisies; 14-08-16, 03:22 AM.
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

khair means 'good' right? :)
          Yup

Comment

if ya'll met a girl, and you talked for just a few hours, would you ask her to marry you? what does it mean when a guy asks a girl to marry him?

why am i even thinking about this, when he's gone and I'm not even ready for nikkah immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
              Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              Softy asked regarding you. I merely assumed it was due to obvious reasons.

BTW I might also be interested.
              [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] sort this guy out, he's trying to use me to get to you.
              He'll need to get in line with the rest of em then.

Comment

and three times i didn't say no. and i was really interested. i just didn't feel ready and good enough for him.
                Did you communicate this to him?

That's tough. You should have some more confidence sister. Clearly he thought you were good enough. More than good enough in fact. When a man asks you 3 times, it means he's really interested, trust me. Heck, you might even want to consider getting your father to contact him. I would not let this opportunity slip.

Comment

if ya'll met a girl, and you talked for just a few hours, would you ask her to marry you? what does it mean when a guy asks a girl to marry him?

why am i even thinking about this, when he's gone and I'm not even ready for nikkah immediately.
                  If I asked her to marry after only a few hours talking, it means she's the one. Definitely. Sometimes a man just knows.

The fact that he asked 3 times only supports this.

Comment

That's tough. You should have some more confidence sister. Clearly he thought you were good enough. More than good enough in fact. When a man asks you 3 times, it means he's really interested, trust me. Heck, you might even want to consider getting your father to contact him. I would not let this opportunity slip.
                    If a guy is really interested in the girl, he would contact her father again to get a direct yes or no. Because we never directly said no, just that we wanted more time to get to know each other.

Comment

If a guy is really interested in the girl, he would contact her father again to get a direct yes or no. Because we never directly said no, just that we wanted more time to get to know each other.
                      Did you tell him you wanted more time? What did he say in response? Or did he just stop responding?

Comment

If I asked her to marry after only a few hours talking, it means she's the one. Definitely. Sometimes a man just knows.

anyways i'm leaving out a lot of key important information that occurred during the process for privacy/security, so i don't think i'll get appropriate advice or opinions anyway. -sigh.

jazakAllahu khairan brother.

Comment

If the girl ticked all the boxes and more and the gut feeling is screaming 'that's the one' then the guy would ask for marriage after a few hours.

Maybe that just might have happened with him when he was in the meeting with you.

Comment

anyways i'm leaving out a lot of key important information that occurred during the process for privacy/security, so i don't think i'll get appropriate advice or opinions anyway. -sigh.

jazakAllahu khairan brother.
                            OK, I respect that. Wa iyyakum sister.

Comment

!!!!!!!! a;lskdfja;slkdfjldsk dksjlkdj

i kinda just knew too, when i first saw and spoke to him.

But, right now i'm not gonna push for this further. Things are ambigious. Alhamdulillah. I'm going to focus on my deen because that's really important right now. And finally when I am more ready for nikkah, and he's still around then I'll know he was the one.

Comment

If the girl ticked all the boxes and more and the gut feeling is screaming 'that's the one' then the guy would ask for marriage after a few hours.

Maybe that just might have happened with him when he was in the meeting with you.
                                lol you know what, i think i'll just stop talking about this. I'm gonna start remembering our meetings and stuff and start getting all weird again. what if he's not the one.. wow that would be so weird that i felt this way for someone..who was not the one.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X